X is the co-host of Battle for BFDI, the fourth season in the BFDI series and TPOT.
X's first appearance in BFDI is in Getting Teardrop to Talk where he and Four lead a game to win "a BFDI" (in which it means the winners will get another Battle for Dream Island). X appeared alongside Four, another abstract being representing a real-life number or variable. Despite people saying he had died in Four Goes Too Far along with Four, he actually ran away because he got scared. X was seen inside of Fries in Questions Answered, and he comes out of fries to host again in This Episode Is About Basketball.
X is simply a drawing of the letter X with a yellow body and lighter yellow limbs. Similar to Four, he is purposefully drawn simplistically, with different assets and four fingers.
X plays a role as Four's assistant. and is passive by their latest appearance in Lick Your Way to Freedom.
He sets up the challenges as seen in Getting Teardrop to Talk, where the contestants must reach X to bring his baskets back, while Four says that teams are safe and which team is set for elimination.
X is the person who hands out prizes to the safe competitors at Cake at Stake. He did not do this in Why Would You Do This on a Swingset because he was sent to the "burn center".
- Harold (Jewels the Bootsie and Chloe Lover)
- Ecx Mathis (TheObjectThing15)
- Chef Hatchet (Cloud2015)
- Xavier Matthias (NLG343)
Places where X is from
- Corpus Christi, Texas (Jewels the Bootsie and Chloe Lover)
- Another Dimension (TheObjectThing15)
- Tatoonie (Cloud2015)
- Kepler-186f (A-Kayra Atakan)
- Marquette, Michigan (NLG343)
- July 3, 1986 (Jewels the Bootsie and Chloe Lover)
- March 5th, 4 (TheObjectThing15)
- December X (Cloud2015)
- July 7, 77 AD
- At least 5000 years ago (A-Kayra Atakan)
- December 16, 2007 (NLG343)