Oh hello! Welcome to ObjectTrek.net. It's dot com!
Just kidding. I'm MrMenCentral, otherwise known as h≡r. I'm making an object show. It's called Object Trek. You can learn about the Object Trek contestants here.
My favorite object show contestants
- Puffball - Despite what she did in BFDIA 5e, I still like her. I think it's because of her voice.
- Bubble - Bubble has a distinctive voice too. I like it when she says "Yoylecake!" Sometimes I even say it myself!
- Ice Cube - I don't know what is it about Ice Cube. Maybe it's all those recycled lines.
- Suitcase - Well, what's not to like about Suitcase? (Maybe the fact that she turned on the alliance by voting for Nickel to be eliminated in episode 11.)
- Yin-Yang - These guys just crack me up. "Water!" "Dr. Fizz!" "Water!" "Dr. Fizz!" "Water!" "Dr. Fizz!"
- Paintbrush - Well, even though he/she has anger issues, he/she is one of my favorites because of his/her mysterious unknown gender. (Though I somewhat think Paintbrush is a boy.)
- Boat - Kinda like Suitcase. What's not to like about Boat? Other than the fact that she got eliminated in episode 11, I mean.
- Baguette - He was one of the more interesting characters in BOTO. I was surprised when he spoke fluent English in episode 12.
- Shelly - Of the final 5 of BOTO, she's my favorite. I even voted for her to win. She's one of the few characters with high-pitched voices who doesn't use recycled lines.
- Tune - I guess I just like characters with vocoded voices.
- Bouncy Ball - That running gag with him and the number 4 is just too funny.
- Dice - I don't even know how I started liking Dice. I guess I drew a picture of her and I started to be a fan.
- Rose - If you watch Battle for the Copper, you'll know who I'm talking about. BFTC is in slideshow format, so I came up with voices for all the contestants. I gave Rose a Puffball-based voice.
There's more that I'll get to later.
Object Trek is out!!!
Object Trek episode 1 is out! Check it out here! Don't forget to add an RC if you want. (Voting is over, by the way.)