Test Tube, labeled The Nerd, is a female contestant in Inanimate Insanity II, competing under the team Bright Lights.
Test Tube is known for being a fanatic for science, and devotes her life for science education, even having her own secret laboratory. Thanks to that, she excels well in challenges that require the use of science, but besides that, she is near to being futile. She is known to be awkward around people, like muttering weirdly, and her knowledge of science makes her obnoxious, thus sometimes irritating people around her. She is arguably the most intelligent object in the show, tied with Fan, who is her best friend, after they discover that they have a lot in common, ranging from love for science to personalities.
- Tabbitha Parsons (NLG343)
- Teresa "Tersy" Chems (TheTwistedMangle)
- Tracy Summers (BrownFamily1108)
- Taylor Anderson (TMNTfan2416)
- Tanisha Bolton (Opinduver)
- Tess McInnes (Ze Tossere)
- Tressa Middleton (FlorasAreReallyCool228)
- Teresa Klaus (WheeliumThe2nd)
- Tanaiah Tugland
- Tess Burton (KittyFan2004)
- Tenasie Swift (ZanyWays217)
- Tabitha Flores-Cent (Hanjax70)
Where Test Tube is From
- Columbia, South Carolina (KittyFan2004)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (U4Again)
- Boston, Massachusetts (NLG343)
- London, England (Ze Tossere)
- Glasgow, Scotland (WheeliumThe2nd)
- Reno, Nevada (Hanjax70)
- August 2, 2001 (TheGamerAlex2004)
- January 1, 2000 (WheeliumThe2nd)
- March 14, 2000 (KittyFan2004)
- August 26, 1997 (Hanjax70)
She has only appeared in one episode, not picking a team. [Object Division needed]
- Test Tube's voice sounds very similar to Pencil's voice from BFDI.
- She has a chipped tooth. ?
- According to the official Inanimate Insanity website, no-one on the show knows what Test Tube is filled with.
- Some theories suggest that Test Tube's liquid is Ethylene glycol, otherwise known as antifreeze.
- Interestingly, the earliest signs of intoxication from antifreeze are similar to being drunk. While Test Tube's filled with Ethylene glycol, she appears sober. While when she's empty, she appears inebriated.
- These symptoms are similar to that of hypothermia which suggests the Ethylene glycol helps regulate her temperature. This is further supported by LorenTzel, the show's designer, who proposed that when empty, Test Tube gets cold and hot flashes.
| Inanimate Insanity Characters