Taco, labeled The Liar, is a female contestant in Inanimate Insanity. She placed 2nd in Season 1 and never appeared until Rain On Your Charade.
Taco is a taco filled with tomatoes and lettuce. She also has a pair of arms in her shell she can hide at any time.
As of "Mine Your Own Business", her shell has been broken thanks to getting hit by a gemory.
At the start of the series, Taco was known for her silly, goofy, weird, wild, and dumb personality, most notably for shouting random words, making strange faces and spitting lemons. Taco usually appeared completely oblivious to all conflicts and remained motionless with a sideways smile on her face. Overall, Taco is a peculiar character, as she has a self-proclaimed IQ of 7, listed as having mental problems for unknown reasons by Dictionary, and has been said to speak only French, though this is proven false.
Despite her bizarre character, Taco illustrates that she is a fierce and antagonistic competitor throughout many episodes, such as in "A Lemony Lesson", where she instantly wins for her team by spitting up dozens of lemons, and in "Inanimate Smackdown", where she dominates the wrestling challenge. Taco reveals over time many abilities that were previously unknown, such as in "Aquatic Conflict", she casually declares that she has arms, unbeknownst to her friends such as Pickle. She also would occasionally shift into moments of impressive intelligence, such as in "Crappy Anniversary", where she analyzes her percentage of landing in the water, but immediately change back.
This slow shift in Taco's character eventually leads to the grand reveal in "Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2)", where Taco loses the competition and unravels her true identity in a fit of anger when OJ wins. Taco reveals that she merely played a role and created her stupid persona as part of a plan to gain viewership and not be seen as a threat.
Taco's true identity is vastly different from her outrageous and moronic persona. She is rather intelligent, deceitful, tactful, sensitive, and mischievous, with a hankering for evil. Although her plan to steal the million-dollar prize in Inanimate Insanity was thwarted, she continues to pursue the same prize once again in Inanimate Insanity II.
Initially hiding in the bushes for the first half of the season, Taco remains as a spectator to the competition in order to find an accomplice. Taco eventually narrows her choice on Microphone, a weaker competitor who is struggling to succeed in challenges but tries very hard. After Taco begins tormenting Microphone in "Rain On Your Charade" by reading through her personal diary, she opens up to Microphone to convince her to join sides with her in order to split the million-dollar prize half and a half in exchange for help and advice throughout the rest of the competition.
From here, Taco further exhibits her true personality. She has little regard for genuine morals in order to advance in the competition, such as in "Kick the Bucket" where she instructs Microphone to paralyze Balloon with a view to hinder his ability in the challenge and mentions how she enjoys messing with others, but she is also shown to respect Microphone when she was able to manipulate with Balloon within the rules of the game. Taco is also somewhat egotistical and arrogant, as she views Balloon and Suitcase's conflicts as petty and "adorable."
Taco is known for her unique abilities, such as:
- Retractable arms: In the episode 'Aquatic Conflict', Taco revealed that she has retractable arms.
- Lemon spitting: Taco is shown spitting lemons in most season 1 episodes.
- Amethyst Blake (TadashiRaiden)
- Trinidad "Trini" Avila (NLG343)
- Tara Watts (KittyFan2004)
- Tamsin Mendez (Opinduver)
- Taco Takeson ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Tracey Timmins (Ze Tossere)
- Tamera Cox (NahuelFire39)
- Tara Taylor (TMNTfan2612)
- Tara Goodman (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- Tiffany Tortilla
- September 19, 1997 (U4Again)
- January 12, 2000 (KittyFan2004)
- July 27, 1990 (NLG343)
- April 29, 2000 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- August 28, 1978 (Ze Tossere)
- May 4, 1968 (FlorasAreReallyCool228)
- December 31, 1991 (TheGamerAlex2004)
- June 19, 2003 (ZanyWays217)
- May 1, 1999 (TMNTfan2612)
- October 7, 1988 (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- April 16 1988 (CartoonsareLife!)
- July 24, 1989 (2011 timeline) July 24, 1999 (2021 timeline)
Where Taco is from
- Bracknell, Berkshire, England (KittyFan2004)
- Slough, England (U4Again)
- Los Angeles, California (NLG343)
- Barftaco, Tacoland ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Salisbury, Rhodesia (Harare, Zimbabwe) (moved to Norwich, England at the age of 2) (Ze Tossere)
- Nampa, Idaho (NahuelFire39)
- England, United Kingdom (TMNTfan2612) (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- Westminster, United Kingdom (Doge79)
- Running Gag- She usually shouts "SOUR CREAM!", mostly in BFTDI and II, although she sometimes mixes it up.
- Taco was voiced by Jorden Deerfield in the BFTDI series. In the USA version, she is voiced by Danielle Ellen.
- There is a contestant in BFDI called "Rocky" who had the same personality.
- However, after Inanimate Insanity episode 18, her personality changed drastically.
- She appeared once more in Inanimate Insanity II episode 9.
- In Inanimate Insanity II episode 9, Taco's voice was switched due to Adam's puberty.
- She sometimes can be confused with the Taco from BFB. But the Tacos have significant design differences, and the BFB Taco has an American accent, while the Inanimate Insanity Taco (Season 2) has an English accent.
- She's now voiced by Rheagan Rizio.
- She killed Taco by taser in Battle of the Tacos.