- Wheely: Welcome to Total Wheely Airlines, the show where 20 objects go in to planes and do challenges, if you want a full list of characters, go to the main page, otherwise let's go!
- Snowball: so why are you here?
- Wheely: to take part in my show
- Match: yeah, but like, why?
- Wheely: because all the others ran away
- Hammer: Then lets just run away right now
- Wheely: I HAVE BODYGUARDS!
- Butter: oh ok...
- Wheely: Anyway, this challenge will take place in Washington D.C., Maryland, hop into your planes, they are Boeing 707s, i'll explain the challenge once you get there, see ya.
- The contestants fly over to Washington D.C.
Washington D.C., Maryland
- Wheely: ok, so your all here, i'll explain the challenge:
- There are 14 chests hidden round the city, you'll have to grab one with the grabber claws in your cargo door--
- Boat: How can you afford this?
- Wheely: I pay Boeing for this
- Boat: OH...
- Wheely: ANYWAY:
- --the first person to obtain a chest shall receive a Kanohi Kakama, the mask of speed, it will come in handy in the next challenge, you have as much time as you can, just get the 14 chests back here.
- Wheely: Ready? GO!
- Paintbrush: so where can i find chest round here
- Hammer: aha! i found one!
- Wheely: well one, hammer, you get the kanohi
- Hammer: alright!
- Match: ok, slaves, get to work, i want to be, like, safe
- Slave: we found one
- Match: Good!
- Wheely: and match is in 2nd
some time passes
- Wheely: and were down to the final 7, only one more safe spot left
- Paintbrush: i got one
- Wheely: ok, lets see the scoreboard
the contestants have voted, and the results shall be revealed tomorrow!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.