Luranstar: welcome back bbs!
Luranstar: we got 8 elimination votes.
Luranstar: Bleh and Chestpin, you both had a lot of close eliminations, but we have a clear loser. Bleh, you got 5 votes. Chestpin got 3.
Bleh: WHAT!? X, this is your fault!
X: No it wasn't! I didn't even talk half the game!
Bleh: Shush! It's my skill that got us this far anyway.
Luranstar: We got 48 rejoin votes.
Luranstar: FAGS, Terence, Dew, Hitler, Stalin, Fomantis, Chainsaw Enemy, Death Threat, Mr. Clean, Toadstool, Keemstar, 1-up and Kat. You all got no votes. Bye bye!
Luranstar: Salazzle, Tsareena, Strong Bad, Enzo, Chicken Biscuit, U4 and Lamia all got 1 vote.
Salazzle: But my Salandit gave me like 100 bonus votes right?
Strong Bad: WHAT THE CRAP?
Chicken Biscuit: CHICKEN!
U4: What? You're talking to an admin here.
Lamia: Where's desert? This makes me deserve more.
Luranstar: Camera, you got 2 votes, so you don't rejoin
Camera: Oh well. More skirt shots!
Luranstar: So the remaining people are Steinback, Lurantis, Red Stinger, Pingu, Dalas, and Vince.
Dalas: Well I just know I'll win.
Luranstar: Pingu isn't. He only got 4.
Dalas: Well that's just how the ice berg tips.
Luranstar: Dalas, you only got 5.
Luranstar: Steinback, you only got 5 votes.
Steinback: Eh. Who cares? This show did nothing for me anyway.
Luranstar: Lurantis, Vince, and Red Stinger. You are the final 3.
Lurantis: No one can beat me!
Luranstar: Vince, you only got 6.
Luranstar: And Lurantis, you only got 7.
Lurantis: Darn it! I was so close!
Luranstar: Red Stinger, you got 11 votes. Which is a lot.
Red Stinger: Yes! Back in the game!
Luranstar: But... It's a TRIPLE REJOIN!
Vince: Woah. The youth are very intelligent.
Luranstar: Yes, I see all of you came from different stages in the game, so I gave you all a chance. Get back in there!
Luranstar: shake this soda whoever's is the highest wins bottom 5 are up for elimination
Birb: I can't even hold this!
Boku: Shake and bake a spice of life.
Chestpin: My hands are small for this.
Garfield: How do I grab this?
Lurantis: If I hold it like this it might work. But this is a little uh... subjective.
Red Stinger: I can't shake this!
Sans: This is easy.
Stupe: What can I say about this drink?
Vince: Can't sleep on this no more.
Luranstar: Birb, Garfield, Red Stinger, Sans and Stupe. You all placed below the others, so you guys are up for elimination.
- Red Stinger
- 36th - Steinback: Tryhard and uninteresting.
- 35th - FAGS: Annoying and already seen enough of.
- 34th - Terence: Bland and tryhard.
- 33rd - Dew: Lest interesting of the team.
- 32nd - Hitler: A controversial character.
- 31st - Stalin: Controversial, less than Hitler though.
- 30th - Salazzle: Just made her minions do everything.
- 29th - Fomantis: Someone voted for her 10 times.
- 28th - Chainsaw Enemy: Kept yelling about killing.
- 27th - Death Threat: All she said was death threats.
- 26th - Tsareena: Was in the game too long.
- 25th - Strong Bad: Wasn't hated, but kinda over-shined by others.
- 24th - Mr. Clean: Kinda bland and worst of the team.
- 23rd - Toadstool: Lost most of her personality.
- 22nd - Camera: Acted like a huge pervert.
- 21st - Pingu: Did nothing.
- 20th - Dalas: Ran his course.
- 19th - Enzo: Wasn't funny.
- 18th - Keemstar: Hosted last season already.
- 17th - 1-up: Wasn't very useful.
- 16th - Chicken Biscuit: Got boring.
- 15th - U4: Wanted himself out.
- 14th - Kat: Funny, but others were more popular.
- 13th - Lamia: Garfield has more personality.
- 12th - Slime: Did the worst in the challenge.
- 11th - Bleh: Funny, but more people liked others.