Super Smash Bros. Object Shows or SSBOS is a crossover fighting video game. Mostly have bosses like Super Smash Bros. Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
These Characters were announced as fighters in the game.
Battle For Object Desination Reloaded
Characters in Infinity
Battle For BFDI
Brawl Of The Objects
Battle For Nintendo Land
Super Object Turbo
Seasonal(Avabable In Events)
The Race Of Children
Characters that have been rumored to join the game, but have not been confirmed as such.
- Taco (In the game as a background character.)
- "Ghost" Bow (In the game as an ally. Highly unlikely that she appears as a fighter.)
TOATI"The Opictal And The Illusions"
Battle For B.F.D.I
- Tennis Ball (In the game as a background character.)
- David (In the game as a background character. Unlikely that he appears as a fighter.)
- Top Hat
- Melony (In the game as an ally, rumored)
TSFTM"The Stuggle For The Million"
- Key (In the game as a background character. Unlikely that he appears as a fighter.)
- Star (In the game as a background character.)
- Sand Bag (In the game as a background character. Unlikely that he appears as a fighter.)
- Mii Brawler
- Mii Sword Fighter
- Mii Gunner
ButterBlaziken230’s OCs are planned to appear. Most of them are currently background characters.
Assist TrohpiesAssist Tropies are a new feature. They are characters which help you in some way, either by damaging the opponent or collecting (or giving) items. There will be a total of 30 Assist Trophies in the game.
Battle Monster AlliesThese allies are usable in the Battle Monster Arena.
These characters might appear in the background or as audiences in some stages. There is a chance they could appear in the game as fighters.
- Ice Cream's Head
- Yoyle Mountain
- B.O.T.O. The Videogame Stage
- Ahi Island
- Boxing Ring
- Spider Cave
- The Hacker's Castle
- Mepolis (Meeple City)
- Musical Party
- Alien Spaceship
- Robot Planet
- West Highway
- The Battle Arena
- Omnidroid Factory
- BOTO's Next Star Stage
- Invasion Peninsula
- Prison Planet
- The Temple
- Spoiled Lemon Concert Hall
- Green Hill
- Pirate Ship
- Garbage Dump
- Clubhouse of Awesomeness
- Hotel OJ
- Art Gallery
- Ice Palace
- Enchanted Forest
- Platinum Airlines
- Big Battlefield
- BFODR Land
- The Unamed Island Of Shadow
- Lake Cabin
- New Donk City Hall (DLC Stage)
- Sand Dooms (DLC Stage)
- The Fun List Of Mint World (DLC Stage)
- Candy Land (DLC Stage)
- Final Destination
- Dream Island
- Wrigley Field
- TV World
- Puff Ball
- Dice Land
You can make your own.
Party Hat - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1dKKJwq2tU
Tripod (1947) - COMING SOON
Clover And Shamrock-COMING SOON
Main Menu Theme
New Friendly (Not used anymore)
For Glory and Honor
Theme for Harold (variant 1)
Spider Cave Theme
The Size of the Universe Theme
Inanimate Insanity Extended Theme
Battle Monster Arena Theme
Musical Party Theme
Rock My BFDI (Secret)
MUSIC OF FOUR'S 3D HAND (Extended version)
3rd Party (Non Object Show or Smash Bros)
Castle Theme (SMB)
SM64 Bob-omb Battle Field
Into The Unknown(Frozen 2)=Only At Ice Palace
Ultimate Battle(Only in Time Mode)
Super Smash Bros Music Offiial Music
These achievements are obtainable in the game. As of current, there are 44 achievements in the game.
- Beginner: Complete the tutorial.
- Him With the Heat: Win a round as Firey
- Human Action: Run past a BOTO Human once in Town.
- Protein Cookies: Fully heal using a cookie.
- Seven Seas: Win a round with Popsicley's swashbuckler outfit.
- Slippery when Black: Fully cover the platform with mascara from Pear.
- Fan With a Blog: Use the blogging ability as Fan.
- Swag With a Side of Swag: Win a round with Lightbulb's swag hat.
- That's Snot Funny!: Use a pun ability as Cheesy while Slimer makes a slime path.
- Orange is the New Back: Win a round with any character wearing an Orange color palette
- Weapon-ception: Use the Machine Gun while playing as Gun
- 50 Shades of the Game: Play a 8-player game in which all characters have palettes set.
- Funny Doings: Use TNT while playing as Blocky.
- Shieldception: Use the shield as Shieldy.
- What Month is It Again?: Unlock any seasonal character.
- A Bit Gruesome: Have Ethan kill someone in one set of bites.
- Jumping the Carrrr: Jump over a car in Town with Popsicley's swashbuckler outfit.
- No Gags, just Swags: Defeat Cheesy after a pun attack while wearing Lightbulb's swag hat.
- I Did It By Accident: Use your Up-Attack on Skirt.
- Slip-n-Slide: Use Slimer, Pear and Hot Sauce's abilities at once.
- Confettisplosion: Use the bomb and Party Hat's confetti ability at the same time.
- Burnt Cake: Have Dinophobia kill Cake in one set of burns.
- Mascara Massacre: Use the chainsaw while Pear uses her ability.
- Karate and Kung Fu: Have Tiki attack Black Belt.
- Snow Place Like Home: Play as Snowball or Snowglobe in Yoyle Mountain.
- Orange You Glad I Won?: Defeat a character in an Orange Palate while playing as Cheesy.
- Nighty Night: Make all opponents sleep with Xylofone's ability.
- Foul Play: Use Megaphone's ability on Puppet.
- Right Into The Drink: Use Red Cream Soda and Coffee Cup's abilities at the same time.
- Desert Buddies: Use Cactus (NTT) while playing as Cactus (OT).
- This Boo is Loose: Haunt 3 or more opponents with Bow.
- Captain of the Boat: Have Party Hat's pirate captain hat in the Pirate Ship.
- Tooth Waste: Use one of Boy Toothpaste's abilities in the Garbage Dump.
- The Old Retro Days: Unlock any retro palette.
- Putdown Shot: Put down any character while playing as Syringe.
- Their Old Happy Self: Win a round with Cuberty's Season 2 pallet.
- It's All Mine: Blow up more than one object with Naval.
- Scream and Shout: Stun all opponents with Megaphone.
- Freeze!: Win a game with Flaming Diamond's Freezing Diamond Pallete.
- A Change of Scenery: Have Every Fighter Use A Palette In One Round
- The Shadow of Doom:Win a game with Any Shadow Fighter's Powered Pallete
- In The Shadows:Unlock Any Shadow Fighter.
- BONK!: Body slam a player off the edge as Birdhouse.
- The Complete Fighter: You've won every unlockable fighter, climbed every mountain, won as every fighter, won at every stage, won everything. Congratulations!
Gallery of Achievements
These are easter eggs hidden throughout the game.
- While choosing a character, if you click between Popsicley and Chocolatey, A Rap by Popsicley and Chocolatey will start to play.
- If you run past one of the Tripods in Martian Warfare, you will get a message saying "Tripods just wanna have fun!"
- If you click on Battlefield three times, you can get the "Rock My BFDI" soundtrack.
This is a gallery of palettes you can switch between in the game.
There are three sequels to this game, along with two spinoffs by fans