See BFDI wiki for detailed canon info.
Snowball (or SB for short) is a male contestant in Battle for Dream Island. He was originally on the Squashy Grapes until the Squishy Cherries saved him from elimination in Episode 10. Overall, he ranked 15th in BFDI after being eliminated in Don't Lose Your Marbles, with 47 votes against him. He has a conflict with several different characters, the most notable of which is Golf Ball after she insulted him in Take the Plunge: Part 2. He didn't make it into Battle for Dream Island Again with only 143 votes. He was one of the members of iance in Battle for BFDI. He is currently competing in The Power of Two, as a member of The Strongest Team on Earth.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Fan Fiction
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
Snowball appears to be a white ball of hard-packed, wet snow.
His body is white, and his outline is grayish-blue. In episodes 1-12, he had a smooth shading, while episode 13 and up gave him a more rugged shading, and in IDFB, his outline got thinner and more uniform.
Snowball is very competitive and jock-like. He is arrogant, prejudiced, and cocky, believing himself superior to most other people, be it armless people or even members of the opposite gender. He lacks a sense of teamwork, and will often ditch or hurt his teammates, believing he's on the right. Whether or not someone happens to anger him, he can become violent on a whim, and even abusive. Snowball is very unintelligent, as he didn't know how to write his own name on the test in "Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?". His lack of intelligence is also mocked by Golf Ball, who says he has a "tiny-teeny-tiny brain".
In BFB, Snowball appears to be a bit less arrogant and hurtful. He shows mild tolerance and sympathy to some of the characters; he still holds his strong and competitive spirit but is slightly less violent. He also appears to have somewhat less hatred for armless people. This can be seen in "Getting Teardrop to Talk", when he accepts Fanny for her "aggressive attitude", despite her being an armless contestant. But he still retains his violent and reckless demeanor and threatens those weaker than him, such as in "This Episode Is About Basketball" when he intimidates X into giving his team the win, despite Snowball cheating somewhat to win. Snowball is also more willing to help out his teammates when they are in need of help, such as in "Return of the Rocket Ship" where he saves Bubble from being crushed by Team Ice Cube! and Beep, with help from the rest of his team.
In Object RPG, he is a 2-Star Character, the first to be added, in fact. He starts off with 18HP, which is high, but it has to be high since he is a 2 star.
- Level 1 - Rage Punch. He punches the opponent, dealing 4 - 5 damage. It deals 7 damage if his health is lower than 5HP.
- Level 4 - Snow Roll. He rolls himself in the show, raising his defense. The next attack will have the damage reduced by 20%.
- Sebastian Pentti (Opinduver)
- Saul Logan (KittyFan2004)
- Samuel Arnold (Ze Tossere)
- Sneval Bellsy (NahuelFire49)
- Sigmund Nelson (WheeliumThe2nd)
- Dude It's Brock (BalloonFanThatBoialt)
- Sven Jennings (Rosie1991)
- Stanislav Umansky (BloxTheLoco2900)
- Steve minecraft (Cloud2015)
- Stephen Bart Mathis (Steveworld)
- Samuel "Sam" Benjamin (DangerRifle88)
- Sora Gaoshimato (Various users)
- Shang-De "Shang" Wong (Cartoongirl3890)
Where Snowball is From
- York, Pennsylvania (KittyFan2004)
- Duluth, Minnesota (Ze Tossere)
- Toronto, Canada (NahuelFire39)
- Detroit, Michigan (U4Again)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (BloxTheLoco2900)
- Objectpolis (EvanVizuett)
- Tatoonie (Cloud2015)
- Moscow, Russia (Wen Kai Foo)
- Moscow, Russia "Obviously" (MoodyF0X)
- Alberta, Canada (DangerRifle88)
- Japan (Various users)
- Tianjin, China (Cartoongirl3890)
- April 5, 2000 (KittyFan2004)
- November 29, 1990 (Ze Tossere)
- May 24, 1963 (TheGamerAlex2004)
- ??? (NahuelFire39)
- December 18, 1997 (U4Again)
- March 30, 1983 (ZanyWays217)
- Febuary 26, 1996 (BalloonFanThatBoialt)
- December 5, 2021 (EvanVizuett)
- May 4th, 2009 (Cloud2015)
- July 7th, 1990 (Wen Kai Foo)
- September 16, 1991 (DangerRifle88)
- 2006 (Various users)
- December 1th, 1972, Age: 17 (Cartoongirl3890)
- Chinese (Cartoongirl3890)
Snowball was a jerk, so much that he caused Puffball to cry in Day 3, and got out of his group and alliance. He got eliminated, even though he did well in the TLC challenge.
Ultimate Object World
He was pretty much a jerk throughout the entire game, but his stay wasn't very long, as he got eliminated in Episode 7 with 4 dislikes against him.
He didn't even do anything and got eliminated first due to the things he did back in BFDI.
Battle for BFDI: Twisted Universe
As No Ball, he is the host of the show.
- Snowball is somewhat similar to Wolverine from X-Men.
- Both are aggressive and easily angered.
- Besides their brutish behavior, they both have mild tolerance to their friends.
- Both are often cold and emotionally distant, which comes off as rude to other people.
Names in Different Languages
Quả cầu Tuyết - Vietnamese
Bola de Neve - Portuguese
Palla di Neve - Italian
Bulgare de Zapada - Romanian
כַּדוּר שֶׁלֶג - Hebrew
ਬਰਫਬਾਰੀ - Punjabi
Bola de Nieve - Spanish
Urubura - Kinyarwanda
Bola Salju - Javanese
ရေခဲတောင် - Burmese
қар - Kazakh
Gruda Snijega - Croatian
Sneeubal - Afrikkans
Cнежок - Russian
Hógolyó - Hungarian