- See BFDI wiki for detailed canon info.
Ruby, is a female contestant on Team Outcast. She also competes in BFDIA as a member of Team No-Name. She is also a contestant on Team Dopey Moons on BFSP. She as well has 34 sisters and 2 brothers named Poo (as shown in ABCDEFG) and Gold.
- Ruby Minamoto (NLG343)
- Amy Norton (KittyFan2004)
- Ruby Farmer (Tamagoyaki)
- Ruby Danielson ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)<Don't use this, Nemo and ScribbledEggs.
- Lilianna "Mistaken" Aldork (ImFictionalAdmin)
- Ruby Taumata (Ze Tossere)
Where Ruby is from
- Downtown, Houston, Texas (KittyFan2004)
- Tokyo, Japan (Moved to Chicago, Illinois at Age 2) (NLG343)
- Minneapolis, Minnesota (U4Again)
- Santa Barbara, California (Tamagoyaki)
- Gemese (moved to Goiky) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)<Don't use this, Nemo and ScribbledEggs.
- Illinois, America (ClassDojo)
- Tauranga, New Zealand (Ze Tossere)
- German and Italian (KittyFan2004)
- Japanese (NLG343)
- Finnish (U4Again)
- Irish (Tamagoyaki)
- Indian (FlorasAreReallyCool228)
- Māori (Ze Tossere)
- Japanese-American (NLG343)
- American (U4Again, Tamagoyaki, KittyFan2004)
- Gemese ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)<Don't use this, Nemo and ScribbledEggs.
- New Zealander (Ze Tossere)
- March 10, 1985 (FlorasAreReallyCool228)
- February 6, 1993 (Ze Tossere)
- January 5, 1998 (KittyFan2004)
- April 19, 1997 (U4Again)
- December 3, 2007 (Pinekones)
- September 15, 1995 (Tamagoyaki)
- April 23, 2012 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)<Don't use this, Nemo and ScribbledEggs.
Ruby was a good contestant, and with the help of her alliance, she made it into the final 3. She only got 2nd place though, but got a house :D
After she got the alien, Diamond Head, she was quite normal but seemed way cooler than Blocky expected.
Currently, Ruby was known as Ruby Head
- Ruby had a different voice in BFDI Season 1.
- She is the first object show character to have known relatives.
- Ruby shine increased by 2% from bfdi to BFB
Names in other languages
- Hồng Ngọc - Vietnamese
- 红宝石 - Chinese (Simplified)
- 紅寶石 - Chinese (Traditional)
- Rubin - Romanian, Polish, Hungarian
- Rubin / Ruby - German
- Rúibíneach - Irish
- ルビー - Japanese
- 루비 - Korean
- Yakut - Turkish
- Rubis - French
- रूबी - Nepali
- Рубин / Руби - Russian
- Robijn - Dutch
- Ρουμπίνι - Greek
- Rubino - Italian