See BFDI wiki for detailed canon info.
Rocky is a male contestant in Battle for Dream Island, Battle for Dream Island Again, and Battle for BFDI. While he does originally speak in the first episode, he reverts to the single word "bulleh" while barfing at the same time in Episode 4, and stayed like that for the rest of the first season. (At the final episode of the season, it turns out that he has an infinite matter generator in his mouth, so he could barf when he wanted to). He talks again in Rescission. Unless upset, he is always seen with an abnormally large permanent smile on his face.
Rocky is a friendly competitor but is quite annoying with the vomit and all those stuff. He started barfing starting with BFDI 4 and couldn't barf again starting with BFDI 25
He would barf on anything or anyone if he desires to and sometimes it's proven to be useful, especially in The Rescission when his barf made him got immunity. He placed 6th, with 319 votes in elimination.
In BFDI(A), Rocky got the most votes to join BFDIA at a total of 1,004 votes. He is placed in Team No-Name and agreed to never switch.
In IDFB, Rocky gets his barfing habits back. It is unknown how he got his barf back.
In BFB, Rocky is placed into BEEP. Rocky barfed on Leafy when Cloudy is trying to bring the basket back to X.
Rocky will be competing in TPOT.
In the Inanimate Insanity episode, One-Shot Wonder, Rocky made a cameo during the slingshot challenge and he acts like an obstacle.
Rocky appears to be a quartzite rock, a form of the mineral quartz. His main body is smoky gray, and his shading is a darker gray. In BFB 6, he turns orange because of tangerine juice and was orange until "What Do You Think of Roleplay?". However, he regained his orange color in "Return of the Rocket Ship".
Rocky is quite bizarre and erratic, and he is usually seen as a liability by most people, given his lack of intelligence and his tendency to barf constantly. His vomit occasionally helps him and his teammates, but it usually flies on other object's faces or their property.
Rocky rarely talks in BFDI, and he hasn't really said much other than his catchphrase, "Bulleh!". He's usually seen smiling and is rarely shown to be angry, even when bad things happen to him. This implies that Rocky is typically in a carefree and cheerful mood. However, it could also mean that he doesn't understand things due to a lack of intelligence. These tendencies can make him seem quite childish in some viewers' points of view.
Overall, Rocky is chaotic and child-like, often showing no understanding of objectives or plans and barfing on a whim rather than for a purpose.
- Infinite matter generation: Due to an infinite matter generator inside of Rocky in the first season, Rocky was able to produce and project an infinite amount of vomit. Despite losing the generator in "Return of the Hang Glider", Rocky regained the ability in IDFB, though it is unsure if this is due to another infinite matter generator or if Rocky gained the power through some other method.
- This ability extends not only to vomit, but to red balls and cake batter as well. Rocky drooled purple saliva in "Get in the Van", but it is assumed that this is independent from the infinite matter generator, as Rocky clearly lacked the generator in BFDIA.
- Cloning: As displayed in "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None", Rocky can vomit miniature copies of himself; these copies can also vomit miniature copies of themselves, and so on and so forth.
- Flutter jump: By waving his legs midair, Rocky can propel himself slightly.
- Acid: As shown in "Lick Your Way To Freedom" and "Return of the Rocket Ship", Rocky has the ability to barf up acid.
- Propulsion: Using his barf, Rocky can propel himself vertically or horizontally.
In Object RPG, Rocky is a 1 Star character that takes 3 games to get. He starts off with a small 8HP, but it improves quickly.
Level 1 - Small Kick. Rocky kicks the opponent, dealing 2 - 3 damage with no additional effect.
Level 3 - Vomit. Rocky vomits over all of his opponents, meaning if you fight him on his third fight where he is Level 3, he will use this attack on your entire team. The vomit does 5 damage.
- Ralph Hummel (Opinduver)
- Russell Wise (KittyFan2004)
- Rocky Woody ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Jacob Mackenzie (ImFictionalAdmin)
- Vomitius Barfus (Cain Renewed)
- Robert Jacob Robbins (BalloonFanThatBoialt)
- RockyRocky (Existsnot)
- Riley Ralph Calebson (Steveworld)
- Peter Stone (TTVTeeDee)
- Riley Steven (DangerRifle88)
Where Rocky is From
- Methuen, Massachusetts (KittyFan2004)
- Bakersfield, California (U4Again)
- Baltimore, Maryland (MrFlamerBoy)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Existsnot)
- Phoenix, Arizona (AwesomeTails)
- Damascus, Syria (DangerRifle88)
- December 30, 2005 (KittyFan2004)
- December 14, 2007 (U4Again)
- March 24, 2009 (BattleForBFDIFan4)
- August 5, 1995 (BalloonFanThatBoialt)
- September 9, 1998 (AwesomeTails)
- June 5th, 2007 (Wen Kai Foo)
- May 2 2001 (CartoonsareLife!)
- March 25, 2000 (DangerRifle88)
Names in other languages
Piatra - Romanian
صخري - Arabic
ժայռոտ - Armenian
石頭 - Chinese
Rockeux - French
Stein / Rocky - German
ロッキー - Japanese
불안정한 - Korean
Rochoso - Portuguese
Каменко - Serbian
Rocoso - Spanish
Đá - Vietnamese
Kamień/Kamieniowy - Polish
Roccia - Italian
- Rocky doesn't say anything in BFDIA.
- Rocky forgot how to speak in Episode 4 of BFDI.
- Rocky temporarily speaks again in Episode 19.
- If you don't count Spongy's rejoin, then Rocky is the last male and armless contestant to be eliminated in BFDI.
- If you also don't count Flower's rejoin, then Rocky is the last contestant to be eliminated in BFDI.
- He is the 2nd shortest and smallest contestant out of everyone, only Firey Jr. is smaller than him.
- He is also the smallest contestant out of everyone in the first season.
- He is the only male team captain in BFDI.
- He is also the only armless team captain in BFDI.