PJ77 Object Island: 5th
BFYM: The Puffies
Inanimate Insanity: "War De Guacamole"
Inanimate Insanity II: "Kick the Bucket"
BFGP: Not yet eliminated
BFDIFTTT: Day 5
BFYM: Ep. 5
TOS Season 1: Runner-Up in Episode 26: The Best Night Ever
TOS Season 1: 2nd
Inanimate Insanity: 14th
Inanimate Insanity II: 10th
- For other uses, see Nickel (disambiguation).
- Nicholas Ashburn (TadashiRaiden/CrystallizedPastel)
- Nicholas ("Nick") Silver (TheTwistedMangle)
- Nicholas (AKA: Nick) Johnson (BrownFamily1108)
- Nick Nelson (NLG343)
- Henry Sauvage (KittyFan2004)
- Nic Cullen (Opinduver)
- Nickelodeon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Flippin' Clabber Marco (Mr. Yokai)
- Nickelle Risottatr (Mrsbalsaleafy)
- Nick Theron (Ze Tossere)
- Nicholas "Nick" Sorang (NahuelFire39)
- Nick Silvers (Hanjax70)
Where Nickel is From
- Providence, Rhode Island (KittyFan2004)
- Knysna, South Africa (Ze Tossere)
- Sacramento, California (NahuelFire39) (Hanjax70)
- Brooklyn, New York (NLG343)
- July 29, 1998 (KittyFan2004)
- July 1, 1991 (Ze Tossere)
- November 17, 1995 (TheGamerAlex2004)
- ??? (NahuelFire39)
- August 12, 1997 (Hanjax70)
Nickel was in the ORBs, and was in an alliance with Eraser, however, in Day 5, he cheated with a swear word Test Tube made for him in the insulting challenge, which Rubber, Band, and Dinglehopper censored. He got caught and got eliminated.
- Nickel's name is often misspelled by the voters as "Nickle".
- Nickel is the first II contestant to receive a cookie.
- Nickel is the highest ranking armless contestant in the first season.
- In Season 1, Nonexisty (a recommended BFDI character) helped him.
- Nickel seem's to be sarcastic most of the time, but in BFB his personality changed
| Inanimate Insanity Characters