Loser is a male contestant on Battle for BFDI. and the hidden true main antagonist of BalloonyFan Is Really Bored. Despite his juvenile name, everyone loves him. He was on of The Losers! and on the Have Nots. He was eliminated in BFB 7 but rejoined in BFB 16. He was eliminated again in BFB 21.
Getting Teardrop to Talk
Loser first appears talking to Pencil, and he said, "Put her down, Pencil", and TV, Ruby, Bomby, Basketball, Woody, Bubble, and Pie cheered for him. Loser told Pencil to apologize to Naily for punishing her, and she did. Basketball said that Loser is a great guy, Grassy agrees. Later in the episode, Loser starts to join the team with Firey, Pin, Needle, and Coiny. Eggy, Clock, and Cake joined after them. In the challenge, Cake told Loser to be an honor to his team. Loser saved most of his team from getting caught in the basket, and Eggy got stuck in there.
Lick Your Way to Freedom
Loser is first seen elbowing Cake. He didn't appear until he started to get someone out of the jawbreaker. He got Gaty out making them the last team safe.
Why Would You Do This on a Swingset
Loser wasn't seen until the challenge. In the swingset challenge, Loser, along with his team used Daylight Savings to make Clock move faster.
Today's Very Special Episode
Loser didn't have much screentime in this episode. He is only seen at the end of the challenge when making his papier-mâché X.
Loser, along with his team isn't seen really much, and he didn't have any lines.
Four Goes Too Far
In the Twinkle of Contagion challenge, Loser used one of X's old baskets to protect his whole team, The Losers! eyes and the whole team cheered. During the end of the challenge, the basket got hit by Bell making Clock get the twinkle, and The Losers! lost.
The Liar Ball You Don't Want
Loser appears in the beginning of this episode and Gelatin, Pie, Marker, Firey, Foldy, Ruby, and Bomby yell out Loser! He really loved playing with the boot toys, but Fanny told him that they are just invented, and he lied. In Cake at Stake, Loser was eliminated with 12,062 votes, and everyone in The Losers! gasp, along with the recommended characters who appeared in this episode. He is stuck inside the jawbreaker to know he is eliminated for the rest of this episode.
This Episode Is About Basketball
Enter The Exit
Loser enters EXIT and joins the other eliminated contestants. Minutes after he got in, he has a chance to rejoin the game. SPOILER ALERT: He places second and does not rejoin BFB.
Infinity Gag: Loser Returns For Revenge
He and the other eliminated contestants rejoin and get revenge on their elimination.
BalloonyFan Is Really Bored
Originally being very similar to his BFB "form", he dropped his facade during his elimination, and he was revealed to be the main antagonist of the entire series. He killed Four, stole his powers, and began to destroy the planet of the numbers. Although he failed, he still staid alive and remained evil. His ultimate moral event horizon crossing was when he had his own allies killed because they refused to kill Firey. Loser appeared a lot and was the main antagonist throughout, before finally getting his well-deserved punishment in the finale. It is implied that he was sent to jail and lived in jail for the rest of his life.
The final episode's stinger shows Loser in his cell, talking to the audience about how bad he feels.
- Leland Santiago (LegoAdam324)
- Levi Serantix (NLG343)
- Lenny Face Mascot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Lennard (Me)
- Lachlan Bentsen (Opinduver)
- Loser Santiago Fernandez (RPT)
- Success Chick Erko (Mr .Yokai)
- Luther Rayne (KittyFan2004)
- Levi Lotus Lackner (FrappyTheBOAS)
- Manu Charre (ImFictionalAdmin)
- Logan-Lee Conley (NahuelFire39)
- Lee "Loser" Ralph (Chikako)
- Jason Bernard (Rosie1991)
- Lofty McTofty (MixelsFan1973)
- Levin Loser (TheObjectThing15)
- Lenny Loser (Hanjax70)
- Luiz Rally Atkinson (Pimimyun)
- July 1, 1992 (U4Again)
- June 24, 1958 (NLG343)
- January 1, 1 AD ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- February 2, 1993 (Opinduver)
- December 1st 1999 (RPT)
- November 3rd 2017 (MisterHelper)
- Dankun (August) 6th, 1880 (Mr. Yokai)
- November 30, 1999 (KittyFan2004)
- December 31, 1999 (FrappyTheBOAS)
- June 20th, 1998 (Chikako)
- November 3, 2017 (MarxUsesOwO)
- July 16, 1985 (BalloonyFan6789)
- March 12, 1999 (MixelsFan1973)
- December 25th, 1950 (TheObjectThing15)
- February 16, 1985 (OfficalBalloony459)
- When did competition start? (Although this incarnation of Loser was created in December 1st 1999) (Anjeez929)
- May 19, 1999 (Hanjax70)
- June 6, 1966 (BalloonyFan6789)
Where Loser is from
- Glendale, California (U4Again)
- Los Angeles, California (NLG343)
- Loserburg, Bikini Bottom (Me)
- Evanston, Illinois (Opinduver)
- LoserVille, Goikyland (RPT)
- Rocktock, Quaerko (Mr. Yokai)
- Toronto, Ontario (KittyFan2004)
- Helena, Montana (FrappyTheBOAS)
- Brooklyn, New York (NahuelFire39)
- Bennington, Vermont (Chikako)
- San Diego, California (Rosie1991)
- Losersville, Goiky (MixelsFan1973)
- Ontario, Canada (Pimimyun)
- Buffalo, New York (TheObjectThing15)
- ??? (Anjeez929)
- He is one of the four newbies to appear in Battle for BFDI, the other three being Foldy, Liy, and Stapy.
- By many fans he's called a Gary Stu, because:
- He is liked by everyone
- He's extremely strong.
- He holds the second most elimination votes of the entire Object Shows Community with 12,062 from Battle for BFDI.
- He is the third character to get infected with Hawaiitis
- He is the most aggressive when he's hawaiified.
He loses all the games until he becomes a winner.
Names In Other Languages
- Amadáin - Irish
- Perdente - Italian
- परास्त - Hindi
- Perdedora or Perdedor - Spanish
- خاسر - Arabic
- 失败者 - Chinese
- Verliererin or Verlierer - German
- Неудачник - Russian
- ကံဆိုးသူ - Burmese
- Pierzător - Romanian
- Perdante or Perdant - French
- מפסידן - Hebrew
- 敗者 - Japanese
- Fracassada or Fracassado - Portuguese
- Dështak - Albanian
- คนขี้แพ้ - Thai
- Ηττημένος - Greek
- 실패자 - Korean