The characters in this film and the film itself are entirely fictitious.
Jacknjellify's War of The Worlds is an action sci-fi futuristic alien movie. It was based on a novel by H.G. Wells. It is a produced by Paramount Pictures, JacknJellify Studios and Aliens Pictures.
In the year 2033. The Martians fired the cylinders and arrive in Goiky. Firey, Leafy and the other objects must stop the martians of the new generation.
- United States - Rated PG-13: Parents strongly cautioned – Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13.
- United Kingdom - Rated 12A: Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Australia - Rated PG: Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Jacknjellify's War of The Worlds confirmed to be Rated PG-13.
- MePhone4S was confirmed to be in the show.
- Objects and Meeple confirmed to be the team together.
- Objects confirmed to wear clothing.
- Scissors confirmed to be savage for the war.
- Araxadroidians confirmed to be friendly.
- Micheal Huang's Tripods (Based on this book)
- H.G. Wells' War of The Worlds (Based on this novel book)
- War of The Worlds: Goliath (Similar on this movie)
- War of The Worlds (2005 film) (Similar on this movie)
- Michael Huang's All Quiet on The Martian Front (Based on this book)
The Paramount Pictures logo shows its opening with a Martian Cylinder landing with a red trail and gray smoke.
The eye of a Tripod is illuminated in the black background.
The film was rated an 83% on Rotten Tomatoes based on 369 reviews, with a rating average of 8.65/10. The website's critics consensus reads, "Micheal Huang's War of The Worlds brings us a thrilling new experience on the way that we experience the classic. Evan Vizuett brings us another good screenplay, partnering up with Japanese rising screenwriter Cami Shinobutawa to bring us an epic movie. It is no surprise that JacknJellfy will be a success in the movie -- specifically animated -- movie buisness." Metacritic, which uses a weighted average, assigned the film a score of 88 out of 100 based on 57 critics, indicating "universal acclaim." Audiences polled by CinemaScore gave the film an average grade of "A+" on an A+ to F scale, while those at PostTrak gave it an overall positive score of 94% and a 85% "definite recommend." Ruby Films Critic gave the movie a 95% rating with an audience rating of 97%.
The movie won Best Sound Effect during the Oscars, as well as being nominations for Best Animated Feature (losing to Clara) and Best Original Score (losing to No Time To Die).
Extras (Music Videos, Video Games, Comics and Shorts)
- Dumb Ways to Die (Jacknjellify's War Of The Worlds Version)
- Tripod Shorts
- Martian Comics
- Jacknjellify's War of The Worlds: The Battle Game
- Tripod Fighters
- Objects vs. Martians