Gelatin is a male contestant in BFDIA, IDFB and Battle for BFDI. In BFDIA, he was a member of Team No-Name. In BFB, he was a member of Team Ice Cube! and the Have Cots, and now competes as an individual. He is currently in an alliance with Lollipop and Teardrop.
Gelatin appears to be lime-flavored gelatin. His main body is jade and his bottom lighting is spring green.
In BFDIA, Gelatin has a very laid back personality as he is calmer than most contestants when handling situations. He is presumed to have made the freeze juice and the anti-poison, which indicates that he is well-read on chemistry. His concern for others varies, as while he saved Match from being squashed by the HPRC in "Zeeky Boogy Doog", in "Get Digging" and "Get in the Van" he threw his own teammates off Puffball because of his claustrophobia.
In BFB, he retains his laid back personality, but he's more reckless and inconsiderate than he was in BFDIA, supported by the fact that he kept throwing forks at Death P.A.C.T. (but he stopped doing that since BFB 4) and suggesting to kill Bomby to their advantage.
He's also a bit more impulsive and childish, especially towards Donut. He doesn't think twice about doing something unless he is told not to. An example of this is, once again, him repeatedly trying to use Bomby's explosive properties to win until being told otherwise, despite the fact that this would result in the latter's death. In BFB 16, when he did not get a speck of dust, he started crying.
In BFB 24, he regains his laid-back personality.
- Gabriel Curry (KittyFan2004)
- Gelato N. Mascarpone (Pine Tree)
- Gregory Masnisoto (NLG343)
- Kyle Adderly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Gabriel Tiniel (NahuelFire39)
- Gioachino Bizet (ZanyWays217)
- Geitanate Ksundoo
- Gelati Temin (TheObjectThing15)
- Gello Vert Cerise (Pimimyun)
- Goofy Dawg (Cloud2015)
- Jello (Sf26918)
- Gel Atin (FireyFireyFireyFireyFirey)
- Gelatin G.(GMXD124)
- Graham Turner (Jelly Boy!)
- George Graham (Supermdztv1)
Where Gelatin is From
- National City, California (KittyFan2004)
- Naples, Italy (Pine Tree)
- Rockford, Illinois (U4Again)
- Tokyo, Japan (NLG343)
- Gainesville, Florida (NahuelFire39)
- Oakland, California (MrFlamerBoy)
- Valdosta, Georgia
- Ontario, Canada
- Paris, France (Pimimyun)
- Disney World, Florida (cloud2015)
- NYC (Sf26918)
- San Francisco, California (GMXD124)
- Gallatin, Missouri (Jelly Boy!)
- Munich, Germany (ScriptNGaminGG)
- July 27, 1998 (KittyFan2004)
- October 1, 1993 (NLG343)
- February 16, 2004 (TheGamerAlex2004)
- January 2, 2012 (Do not use, calculated as 6 years old on calculator)
- April 1, 1995 (AwesomeTails)
- May 25, 1932 (cloud2015)
- June 29th, 2012
- Sep 4, 2013 (Sf26918)
- March 29, 2002 (GMXD124)
- Mormon (KittyFan2004)
- None (NLG343)
- Wiggle-O (Sf26918)
- Catholic (GMXD124)
- American (Jelly Boy!)
In Good Ol' Contestants, Good Ol' Challenges, Gelatin tried out for the season because he was a BFDI(A) contestant. However, he did not participate in the season, being exiled with 3 votes.
Gelatin made it into the merge and was useful early, but thanks to water, he couldn't compete in the merge challenges and got eliminated.
SDO and SSO
Gelatin started the season swimming under the water. One person thought he drowned Pen when it was clearly not him. After a few mean acts and a loss for his team, Gelatin was voted off the next episode. The next episode he paid Sword so much money, that Sword let him back. Gelatin won the rest of the team challenges for his team and helped Yellow Face rejoin the game. After winning all the other challenges, and setting up Yellow Face's second elimination, fans, contestants, and even Sword assumed that Gelatin was cheating. (which is actually true) In the final challenge, it was assumed that Masky was gonna be eliminated and Gelatin would advance to the finals, but he got what he deserved and was eliminated after falling in a ditch. In Season 2, he started the season safe from elimination, but once his team lost, he was voted off with 6 votes, mainly due to cheating in Season 1.
Gelatin made it into Object Dollar Game with the most votes, a total of 657.
- Main article: Gelatin's Steakhouse
Gelatin has a restaurant called Gelatin's Steakhouse.
- “Fries, these fries are disgusting!”
- ”Yep! The Old S-Flipper strikes again!" (Inanimate School)
- "So who is the host gonna be?" (Battle for Dream Island Again)
- "Gelatin and Lollipop,Gelatin and Lollipop,Gelatin and Lollipop!" (BFB 22:Who stole Donut's Diary?)
- Gelatin, along with David and Firey are the only contestants to be immune to bugs, as said in the end of Zeeky Boogy Doog and in Insectophobe's Nightmare 2, respectively.
- Gelatin has been seen with a freeze juice since Insectophobe's Nightmare 3.
- Gelatin owns a restaurant known as Gelatin's Steakhouse, which was mentioned by Bubble in Get in the Van.
- Gelatin is white in ODG. It is unknown that this is an error or not, but the creator said that Gelatin is lychee flavored in ODG. So it has been confirmed that it is NOT an error.
- He,Donut and Fries were the only food objects who competed in BFDIA.
Names in other languages
- Rau câu - Vietnamese
- Gelatina - Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Corsican, Catalan, and Latin
- Zselatin (also referred to Zselé) - Hungarian
- Żelatyna - Polish
- ゼリー - Japanese
- Geilitín - Irish
- Gelatine - Danish, Luxembourgish, Western Frisian, and Dutch
- Gélatine - French
- Gelatină - Romanian
- Nkaws - Hmong
- Ժելատին - Armenian
- Желатин - Russian, Kazakh, Serbian, Tajik, and Ukranian
- agar-agar - Indonesian
- Jêlatîn - Kurdish
- ဂျယ်လတ် - Burmese
- 젤라틴 - Korean
- ʻO Gelatin - Hawaiian
- Jelatin - Haitian Creole, Turkish, Turkmen, and Uzbek
- Gelatiini - Finnish
- Želatina - Czech and Slovenian
- Ġelatina - Maltese
- જિલેટીન - Gujarati
- Latелатин - Macedonian
- ଜେଲାଟିନ୍ | - Odia
- جیلیټین - Pashto
- الجيلاتين - Arabic
- Ζελατίνη - Greek
- Želatiin - Estonian
- ਜੈਲੇਟਿਨ - Punjabi
- जिलेटिन - Marathi
- ජෙලටින් - Sinhala
- 明胶 - Chinese (Simplified)
- 明膠 - Chinese (Traditional)
- Želatīns - Latvian
- Гелатин - Tatar
- เจลาติน - Thai
- IGelatin - Xhosa and Zulu
- जिलेटिन - Nepali
- ജെലാറ്റിൻ - Malayalam
- ג'לטין - Hebrew
- ჟელატინი - Georgian
- ஜெலட்டின் - Tamil
- జెలటిన్ - Telugu
- Gelatien - Afrikaans
- Xhelatinë - Albanian
- ጄልቲን - Amharic
- जेलाटीन - Hindi