- See BFDI wiki for detailed canon info.
Fries is a male contestant on Team Outcast, Team No-Name, Team Dopey Moons, and Amazing Auto-tuners. In Battle for BFDI, he is one of the members of Free Food.
Fries was one of the 30 recommended characters who could've joined BFDI, but only got 17 votes, placing 6th in the voting and was sent into the Locker of Losers. He also had a chance to join BFDIA and got enough votes to join with 303 votes. He is currently on Team No-Name.
Fries appears to be a box containing French fries.
His box is red with yellow stripes on the outside, while his inside is white with red stripes. His fries are tan, and the box's shape and colors resemble that of the American fast food restaurant chain McDonald's.
Fries is a grumpy, serious, and antipathetic character, especially with his enemies. He is very rarely joyful or seen smiling. This is familiarized by his raspy and rough voice. He's also the demanding type that usually gives orders to his team or is on the field with them. He does not accept laziness or jokes and usually scolds others for doing so, and can be a little stubborn at times. However, on the other hand, this harshness could imply that Fries takes the competition more seriously than most other contestants on the show.
Fries has shown, on several occasions, that he admires people who show strong skills of leadership and assertiveness, while also looking down on those who lack it. In "Get Digging", he didn't care about Teardrop being forced off of his team because she wasn't much of a leader. In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", he analyzes Ice Cube when she joins Clock and Liy's truce and states he thought Ice Cube was too meek, but might be good at negotiation after all. Later in the episode, Fries praises Yellow Face's skills of persuasion after watching him gain four team members and even joins his team because of this.
Despite his serious attitude, Fries is also shown to be a bit dimwitted, as he does things such as believing that ingredients would be underground and misusing a gardening hoe.
Throughout the first season, Fries was usually shown to be eating his fries. This could mean that Fries is, or used to be, a cannibal.
If Fries appeared in your fanfiction, you can add your own details about him here!
- Frankie Stevens (KittyFan2004)
- Fred A, Boxinger (NLG343)
- Frank Collier (NahuelFire39)
- Airren Sanders
- Fabius Hamilton (Alexjake14)
- Freddie Rasputin (ZanyWays217)
Where Fries is From
- Appleton, Wisconsin (KittyFan2004)
- Austin, Texas (NLG343)
- Lansdale, Pennsylvania (Existsnot)
- Biggleton, England (ClassDojo)
- Antioch, California
- Dallas, Texas (Alexjake14)
- St. Louis Missouri (MrFlamerBoy)
- June 7, 1996 (KittyFan2004)
- July 4, 2000 (FlorasAreReallyCool228)
- October 13, 2000 (TheGamerAlex2004)
- ??? (NahuelFire39)
- April 24, 1998 (Alexjake14)
In the Object CrossRoad
Fries adopted a child named Orange Fries.
Fries was a good contestant and did challenges well. But he was the first eliminated along with Balloony because Balloony was hated by the other contestants.
- His fries are over a year old.
- He has exactly 6 fries in him.
- But in BFDI, he has 12 fries.
- He has exactly 6 fries in him.
- In BFDI, Fries appears to be a cannibal, as he is seen eating fries. However, he hasn't eaten any in BFDIA. The BFDIA Fries might be a different one, or he just stopped eating them.
- In BFDI, his design changed to a giant B as a reference to McDonald's.
- Currently, Fries died 7 times in the BFDI series. Those deaths include being burnt, being crushed by the sun, becoming poisoned, being pushed into an incinerator, being crushed again by a 9,042 kg weight, being eaten by a fish monster, and drowning in magma.
- His favorite rappers are Grouch and Eligh.
Names in other languages
- Khoai tây chiên - Vietnamese
- Patates Kızartmaları - Turkish
- Pommes / Fries - German (and french (pommes frittes))
- Sliseannas - Irish
- Frits - French
- Patata - Maltese
- Bulvytės - Lithuanian
- ఫ్రైస్ - Telugu
- კარტოფილი - Georgian
- Patat - Dutch
- Kentang Goreng - Malay
- Fritoj - Esperanto
- Patacas Fritidas - Galician
- Frī - Latvian
- Goreng - Sundanese
- Kentang Goreng - Indonesian
- आलू - Hindi
- Papas fritas - spanish
- Batatas fritas - portuguese