BFDI wiki for detailed canon info.See
Firey is the main protagonist and the winner of BFDI.
In Object RPG, Firey is the beginning character. He is the only character to not be turned evil by the evil mist. He has 10HP at starting health but that changes as he levels up.
- Level 1 - Fire Punch. He punches his opponent with a fiery fist. It does about 2 - 4 damage and has a 10% burn chance.
- Level 3 - Flame Inflict. He shoots a small flame at his opponent. It does 5 - 6 damage but has a 30% burn chance.
- Level 5 - Heat Up. He makes himself stronger, decreasing the damage of the next attack by 15%.
- Flair Bernie (TheObjectThing15)== Gallery ==
Names in different languages (copy)
- 파이리 - Korean
- ファイリー - Japanese
- フォート - Japanese(in Object CrossRoad)
- 火 - Chinese
- Vurige - Dutch and Afrikaans
- Lửa - Vietnamese
- Fuego - Spanish (Both Latin American and Castillian Spanish) and Aragonese
- Fogo - Portuguese (Both Brazillian and Lusitanian Portuguese) and Galician
- Ogień - Polish
- Tüzes - Hungarian
- Feu - French
- Tomm - Breton
- Tulinen - Finnish
- Eldur - Faroese and Icelandic
- Fieu - Romansh
- Eldig - Swedish
- Fyrig - Danish and Norwegian
- Fajro - Esperanto
- Ognjeni - Bosnian and Slovenian
- Vatra - Croatian
- Alev (or Ateş) - Turkish
- Yanğın - Azerbaijan
- فيري - Arabic
- אש - Hebrew
- Агністэй - Belarusian
- Файри / Огненнее - Russian
- Вогней - Ukranian
- Foculet - Romanian
- Feuer / Firey - German (Which, surprisingly, he can speak)
- φωτιά - Greek
- ไฟ - Thai
- Fuoco - Italian
- Dóiteáin - Irish
- Ватрени - Serbian
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.