Error is an OC made by Pufferfishmax. He's a corrupted glitched-out evil phone genius. He has the ability to teleport, shrink into different sizes and glitch-out Objects (OCs), Universes and Timelines.
- Error can also debug other objects around (Meaning, changing their looks and pieces into other items or sometimes turning them into glitchy/broken pixels)
- As of now, Error doesn't have any close-friends or any other evil villains that help him. He ends up working things out by himself. His enemies are 'Unknown' at this time.
- Error is based of 'Error Sans' (An Undertale Sans AU) due to them both having some similar looks and personalities. They also have the same nickname.
- Any Objects or entities that try to hack him or inside the codes or portals and mess with Universes will most likely get a scary surprise from Error (unexpected).
- He will most likely appear in one of Pufferfishmax's upcoming animations or maybe he'll make an appearance as an antagonist in Retired Items but this isn't 100% confirmed.
- Error really hates glitches. As a result, he kills and removes all glitchy-entities, programs, files, universes and objects around him.
- One good way for a Object (OC) to summon (force) Error to them easily is to hack on a computer or any machinery device and add a glitch into it. This will trigger Error very madly and force himself to teleport or transport through an electric cable to the Object who put the glitch, outside of the machine or device. Sadly, this may end up with the Object (OC) getting corrupted, taken, removed, debugged or killed by Error.
- Error can easily travel in and out of devices along with machines by shrinking and transporting himself through the electric cable(s) connected to the device.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.