Dough, labeled The Replacement, was a former male contestant on Inanimate Insanity II and the alleged big brother of former contestant Bow. He was placed on the Grand Slams team after they won him in the competition but was immediately eliminated after being eaten by Yin-Yang and not being able to be recovered by MePhone4.
Dough is a golden-tan ball of dough. His body is very squishy and can get messy on things easily.
After becoming a ghost, he became semi-transparent, and his legs were replaced by a moving ghost tail.
Dough was a very bland, dull blob of monotonous un-enthusiasm, which is curiously the opposite of his alleged sister Bow, who is notorious for her enormous enthusiasm. Dough represents an inverse duplicate of Bow, as almost every aspect of his character is a diluted tedious principle of Bow's. Dough even mentions that his perspective is to "copy the past" and "never try anything different". Dough has a strange connection to rhyming as well, while his name itself rhymes with Bow, Dough Is overly obsessed with stairs, bears, dares, affairs, and Most likely anything that rhymes with chairs, which is Bow's obsession.
- Dalton Plank (Opinduver)
- Doug Rowe (KittyFan2004)
- Daniel Rovvesu Gariall (ImFictionalAdmin)
- Douglas Johnson (Rosie1991)
- Dough's voice is based on a mixture of Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time and Silver Spoon from SherclopsPones's Friendship is Witchcraft.
- Dough is the first contestant to ever claim to have siblings, although this could be false.
- Dough occasionally appears without his legs, although his legs could just be absorbed into his body.
- Counting this fact, Dough is one of two contestants to be legless, the other being Box.
- According to the Best Of Dough video, Dough was based off of a subplot from the television show Glee.
- Dough rhymes with Bow, which could be the reason Toilet thought that Dough is Bow's brother.
- There is another Dough on inanimations but is different.