Dora is a female contestant on BFDIA. She speaks fluent Spanish. She is also a contestant in BFB, and she was on Bleh. She is also the host of her own show, Battle For The Respect of Dora (Made by The Fabulous Flower).
Dora appears as a reskin of David, with brown, football-shaped hair with split bangs and lighter brown outlines.
In "Return of the Rocket Ship", Dora ties her hair in a ponytail, which carries over to the following episode, and in "The Four is Lava".
Dora's personality is somewhat unknown because her dialogue is her repeatedly saying "Dadadada". Despite this, she can be seen as a calm and collected individual, not causing conflict, and somewhat introverted. Four can understand her for some reason which is yet to be explained.
However, Dora can also be scornful and even hateful, especially towards the viewers and David. In "Get Digging", she insults the viewers and the worth of their opinions, and in "Reveal Novum", she states that her death will haunt the viewers. An unused line of dialogue suggests that she would kill Lollipop just to see her "worthless attitude disappear".
In "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", Dora appears to be determined when she furrows her brow. She also appears to want to win for her team, as she runs up the 500-step staircase with incredible speed.
"The Four is Lava" shows that Dora has become more humble and sentimental compared to her first appearances in the series. When she is eliminated, she is not angry but instead claims to have valued and the time she shared with them, and wishes to tell her teammates something important before Four absorbs her, and willingly enters EXIT without any complaints.
Overall, Dora is a mysterious person with strange intentions.
If Dora appeared in your fan fiction, you can add your info about her here!
- Dora Márquez (KittyFan2004, FlorasAreReallyCool228)
- Doritos Mango (Puppies200)
- Dora the Explorer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Dora the Contplorer (ImFictionalAdmin)
- Dora the Stickplorer (EvanVizuett)
- Dora Mani (TheObjectThing15)
- Dora David (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
Where Dora is From
- Mexico City, Mexico (KittyFan2004)
- Moraga, California (U4Again)
- Houston, Texas (treyelevators)
- Mexico City, Mexico (MrFlamerBoy)
- Davidtown (EvanVizuett)
- The Jungle (TheObjectThing15)
- Davidville, Davidland (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- August 14, 2000 (KittyFan2004)
- February 1, 2001 (U4Again, Existsnot)
- May 25, 1998 (FlorasAreReallyCool228)
- June 12, 1999 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- May 9, 2023 (EvanVizuett)
- April 2nd, 2010 (TheObjectThing15)
Battle For Dream Island Again Do-Over
Although she did make it, she was quickly eliminated in “Insectophobe’s Nightmare 3”, but rejoined in “The Search for the Lost Jetpack”. However, she was out of focus until “Ready, Set, KNOW!”, when she said that she loved go-karts, and “Eliminated Escalation”, when she was put Up for Elimination due to turning in David late. She was also seen being brave in said episode, deciding to turn in David despite clearly being said that she hates him in “Get Digging”.
- Dora is a parody of the eponymous character in Dora the Explorer. This is because when she is eliminated, she was told by Puffball Speaker Box, "Dora, why don't you explore the TLC?"
- She is bilingual in that, and it seems that the change in BFB comes from this.
- She is currently the only contestant from BFDI to speak any language beside English, being Spanish.
- She is voiced by Google Translate.
- She is the only contestant to have actual hair.
- She is the second contestant to have hair if you also count Match.
- Dora is not David's sister, she is his enemy.
- However, she has been seen standing up to what she hates (in this case, David) in BFDIADO, by turning in David despite hating him.
- Her voice is less annoying in BFB than in BFDIA.
- Her voice in BFDI/BFDIA: Google Translate (sped up)
- Her voice in IDFB/BFB: Animal Crossing Animalese (Possibly Peppy voice)
Names In Other Languages
Caskil Fortan - Irish
Дора - Serbian