- See BFDI wiki for detailed canon info.
Donut, also called Doughnut, is a contestant in Battle for Dream Island Again and is not very outgoing, regarding the competitors.
Donut appears to be an unglazed, plain doughnut. His main body/pastry part is a light beige-apricot color. His shape also allows him to resemble the number 0, which gives him the ability to be multiplied by Four (a.k.a, having Four's liquefied body replace his filling).
He is filled with razzmatazz cherry jam filling that was first seen in "Get in the Van" when his cut-up remains were used during Cake at Stake. According to Ruby, it resembles blood, and tastes good. From "Gardening Hero" to "Return of the Hang Glider", Donut is a pink frosted doughnut.
Although his voice normally sounds airy and dry, his voice becomes very strained when he is stressed.
In his early appearances, Donut was somewhat rude and irritable in BFDIA, and as he was eliminated first, not much of his personality is shown. He did not get along very well with any of the other contestants, like Coiny or Pencil.
However, in Battle for BFDI, Donut is more considerate and thoughtful of other contestants, especially his teammates. He has been seen getting along with Bottle, looking out for Bomby, calling Gelatin his "brother", attempting to inspire and rally his teammates to win a challenge, telling X that he was a good host, defending Bell when everyone was climbing her string, and sacrificing himself to save Spongy from lava. He believes everyone should be treated with respect and not as objects.
Generally, Donut is a rational person, similar to his teammate named Barf Bag. However, when provoked, he easily becomes emotional and angry, and usually resorts to yelling, with his interactions with Gelatin and wanting to blow up Bomby as examples, but in some ways, Donut can be nice to others.
However, this changes after he absorbs Four in "Four Goes Too Far" and becomes the host. He becomes more rude and arrogant to the other contestants and finds happiness in rubbing failure in the face of others. For instance, he mocked Loser at his elimination, which is something no other object would do. He was also shown to be somewhat biased towards his team in "Questions Answered". However, after he resigned as host and gave the position to X, Donut returned to form and became nicer when his sense of power was removed.
- Daniel Fry (KittyFan2004)
- Donny Cheri (Sylvester the Shiny Sylveon)
- Dagfinn Østergård (Tamagoyaki)
- Don Ut (XXLIYZSOCOOLXx)
- Donatello Dåśmin
- Duncan Donutz (MixelsFan1973)
- Duncan Cherr (TheObjectThing15)
- Devon Jaskin (NLG343)
- Don Beignet Cerise (Pimimyun)
- Diddy wallace (cloud2015)
- Donald Pasetree (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- Donaldt Glazier (TTVTeeDee)
Where Donut is From
- London, Canada (KittyFan2004) (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- Boston, Massachusetts (U4Again)
- Springfield, Oregon (Sylvester the Shiny Sylveon)
- Aarhus, Denmark (Tamagoyaki)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (NLG343)
- Las Vegas, Nevada (MrFlamerBoy)
- Hella, Iceland
- Objectpolis (EvanVizuett)
- Salou, Spain (MixelsFan1973)
- Paris, France (Pimimyun)
- New york, USA (cloud2015)
- January 12, 1993 (KittyFan2004)
- December 6, 1994 (U4Again)
- June 17, 1992 (Tamagoyaki)
- April 3, 2022 (EvanVizuett)
- March 14, 2000 (MixelsFan1973)
- September 23,1965 (CartoonsareLife!)
- September 11th 2001 (Cloud2015)
- June 4, 1986 (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
In Clash For Object Supremacy, Donut is on Team Imaginators, the team being captained by Spikey Ruler. Donut doesn’t really do much, but he acts like a co-team captain sometimes, like in CFOS 2: Flattened And Flattered when he stands next to Spikey Ruler, sometimes adding his thoughts, while he talks to Broken Bone.
- He was the first contestant to be eliminated in BFDIA, with a total of 573 dislikes.
- When Donut was sliced into 18 pieces for the cake of Cake at Stake, it was shown that there was cherry filling inside of him.
- He is the lowest ranking contestant in BFDIA.
Names in other languages
- Donat - Turkish
- Пончик (Ponchick) - Russian
- Ciambella - Italian
- Rosquilla - Spanish
- Taoschnó - Irish
- Rosquinha - português brasileiro