- See BFDI wiki for detailed canon info.
Donut, also called Doughnut, is a contestant in Battle for Dream Island Again and is not very outgoing, regarding the competitors.
- Daniel Fry (KittyFan2004)
- Donny Cheri (Sylvester the Shiny Sylveon)
- Dagfinn Østergård (Tamagoyaki)
- Don Ut (XXLIYZSOCOOLXx)
- Donatello Dåśmin
- Duncan Donutz (MixelsFan1973)
- Duncan Cherr (TheObjectThing15)
- Devon Jaskin (NLG343)
- Don Beignet Cerise (Pimimyun)
- Diddy wallace (cloud2015)
- Donald Pasetree (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
Where Donut is From
- London, Canada (KittyFan2004) (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- Portland, Maine (U4Again)
- Springfield, Oregon (Sylvester the Shiny Sylveon)
- Aarhus, Denmark (Tamagoyaki)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (NLG343)
- Las Vegas, Nevada (MrFlamerBoy)
- Hella, Iceland
- Objectpolis (EvanVizuett)
- Salou, Spain (MixelsFan1973)
- Paris, France (Pimimyun)
- New york, USA (cloud2015)
- January 12, 1993 (KittyFan2004)
- December 6, 1994 (U4Again)
- June 17, 1992 (Tamagoyaki)
- April 3, 2022 (EvanVizuett)
- March 14, 2000 (MixelsFan1973)
- July 23,1963 (CartoonsareLife!)
- September 11th 2001 (Cloud2015)
- June 4, 1986 (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
In Clash For Object Supremacy, Donut is on Team Imaginators, the team being captained by Spikey Ruler. Donut doesn’t really do much, but he acts like a co-team captain sometimes, like in CFOS 2: Flattened And Flattered when he stands next to Spikey Ruler, sometimes adding his thoughts, while he talks to Broken Bone.
- He was the first contestant to be eliminated in BFDIA, with a total of 573 dislikes.
- When Donut was sliced into 18 pieces for the cake of Cake at Stake, it was shown that there was cherry filling inside of him.
- He is the lowest ranking contestant in BFDIA.
Names in other languages
- Donat - Turkish
- Пончик (Ponchick) - Russian
- Ciambella - Italian
- Rosquilla - Spanish
- Taoschnó - Irish