- See BFDI wiki for detailed canon info.
Coiny is a male contestant in Battle for Dream Island, Battle for Dream Island Again, IDFB, Battle for BFDI and The Power of Two. Coiny was a member of the Squashy Grapes, but then moved to Another Name. In BFDIA, he was on W.O.A.H Bunch. In BFB, He was on The Losers! before switching to TPOT in BFB 16. He originally really hated Firey, who feels like slapping him back. He hated him so much that he also hated Firey Speaker Box because Firey built him.
Coiny is a metal coin that, while not a penny, is often referred to as such (such as by Pen in "Sweet Tooth"). His body is a bright copper color. Between BFDI and BFDIA, his edges were rounded to make him a perfect circle.
Although Coiny is nice sometimes, he is fairly rude most of the time and occasionally has conflicts with others at times, the most notable of which is with Firey.
Coiny has also shown an ability of persuasion and charisma. He generally tries to give speeches toward the other contestants on several accounts throughout the series and he was even able to convince Firey to let him into Dream Island.
He is also more of a leader and a strategist coming up with ideas to help his team along with Pin (like team switching and using teammates' abilities to benefit them in certain challenges).
In IDFB and BFB, Coiny is nicer and also much more thoughtful. Some examples of this are shown when he comforts Pin in "Four Goes Too Far" and when he offers Marker some dirt cake in "This Episode Is About Basketball". He has also seemed to have grown closer to Firey over this time.
- Charlie Reese (Opinduver)
- carl shines ( mud-ko )
- Cary Ruiz (KittyFan2004)
- [[Wikipedia:|]]Chris Judd
- Corey Taylor
- Carl (MasterPad773)
- Cory Baxterley (Wheeliumthe2nd)
- Cody Monnoy (NahuelFire39)
- Camrin Altomore (ImFictionalAdmin)
- Chris Gomez (MrFlamerBoy)
- Cody Hiser (ZanyWays217)
- Carson Kori Anderson (BalloonFanThatBoialt)
- Cameron Price (Hanjax70)
- Carter Coined (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- Coin Vandgerald (PietroBAC)
- Colin Crawson (BalloonyFan6789)
- Callum Hussain-Goldstein (Steveworld)
Where Coiny is From
- Detroit, Michigan (KittyFan2004)
- Kansas City, Missouri (U4Again)
- Melbourne, Australia (Lenny)
- Chicago, Illinois (Jonah Wilson)
- Andover, England (ClassDojo)
- Tehran, Iran (Wheeliumthe2nd)
- London, England (NahuelFire39)
- Washington D.C. (MrFlamerBoy)
- Sacramento, California (Hanjax70)
- St. Petersburg, Russia (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- Doha, Qatar (Steveworld)
- October 24, 2007 (Pinekones)
- October 4, 2000 (KittyFan2004)
- June 17, 1994 (U4Again)
- September 8, 1983 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- January 1, 2010
- November 21, 1991 (MasterPad773)
- May 3 1985 (CartoonsareLife!)
- 1976 (Wheeliumthe2nd)
- ??? (NahuelFire39)
- April 4, 1996 (23) (BalloonFanThatBoialt)
- September 18, 1999 (Hanjax70)
- September 3 ,1988
- February 7th, 1994 (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- Quin Pennison (TTVTeeDee)
Battle for A Gum
Coiny made a cameo in Episode 2 and 3 as the baker of the cake prize, which is a dirt cake. He also created the Torture Chamber which everyone in there must be torture everyday.
- Bronze Manipulation: In What If BFDI Characters Were In Smash?, Coiny has the ability to turn his limbs into bronze to increase his attack power.
- Coiny was the only male contestant eliminated in the three-team stage of BFDI.
- If Coiny and Nickel get close, a hole appeared, and it will explode. Then, money would start to come out of the hole.
- Coiny won BFDIAA.
- Coiny has an exact total of 760 likes in BFDIA so far, giving him the most total amount of likes on his team.
- Coiny is the first contestant to win a prize in BFDIA.
- He also the first male contestant to ever win a prize.
Names In Other Languages
- Bonní - Irish
- Монетка - Russian
- Cunhagem - Portuguese
- عملة - Arabic
- Txikia - Basque
- Akra - Esperanto
- mabait - Filipino
- მყარი - Georgian
- đồng xu - Vietnamese
- moneda - spanish
- کواني - Pashto
- מטבע - Hebrew
- קאָיני - Yiddish
- Uketshezi - Zulu
- Koini - Yoruba
- सिक्का - Nepali
- Kokenn - Haitian Creole
- コイニ - Japanese
- 동전 같은 - Korean
- 硬幣的 - Chinese (Traditional)
- 硬币的 - Chinese (Simplified)
- روڪيندڙ - Sindhi