This object show has its own wiki, so check it out! The link is slightly broken, but has an easy fix.
Clash For Object Supremacy is a show created by ButterBlaziken230. It is about 20 objects battling to be granted godlike powers. If they get eliminated, they get sent to the Cloud Chamber.
- Immunity Token: Makes you immune when you are up for elimination.
- Spite Token: Takes your votes and puts them on someone else.
Shield Token: Blocks Spite Tokens
Note: Tokens have not been used in some time. It will be the merge soon anyway, so they’re ultimately useless now. This is planned to happen in CFOS 9.
- A majority of the new contestants are green.
- Also, the first character to speak in Clash For Object Supremacy is green, that being Pea.
- Below are the hardest scenes to animate in every episode. (NOTE: THE EPISODES AREN’T ACTUALLY ANIMATED.)
- In CFOS 1: The Liquid’s Loaded, it was when Marker was digging a hole.
- In CFOS 2: Flattened And Flattered, it was when Pen and Broken Bone were running and jumping on people’s heads.
- In CFOS 3: Fire Away Your Fears, it was when Snowball was firing bullets. Animating the bullets in general was hard.
- In CFOS 4: Tardy With The Art-y, it was the flashback scenes when Blue Tetramino was about to be eliminated.
- In CFOS 5: Slip Hunters, the scene that was hardest to animate was when Snowball was tripping after he ate the berries.
- In CFOS 6: Gobble It Up, it was when Glovey vomited all over Xbox Logo.
- In CFOS 7: Out In The Wilderness, the hardest scene to animate was probably when Pen could see Unknowny running towards Suitcase to kill her, but she couldn’t.
- In CFOS 8: Reel In A Win, the hardest scene to animate was when all of the contestants were running away from Unknowny. This is because all of the contestants had unique run cycles.
- In CFOS 9: Down In The Dough, the scenes weren’t particularly hard to animate, but the dough physics was the hardest to animate.
- The show was nearly cancelled around the time when work on CFOS 8: Reel In A Win just started. Vemsa tried to cancel it to make a second season his own way.
- CFOS 1: The Liquid’s Loaded
- CFOS 2: Flattened And Flattered
- CFOS 3: Fire Away Your Fears
- CFOS 4: Tardy With The Art-y
- CFOS 5: Slip Hunters
- CFOS 6: Gobble It Up
- CFOS 7: Out In The Wilderness
- CFOS 8: Reel In A Win
- CFOS 9: Down In The Dough
- CFOS 10: On Goes The Wrapping (incomplete) (what was left)