Signups will still be going 'til their's like 18 peeps. Because I'm too bored to welcome everybody lemme get to da challenge. Goin make a wiki for this later on for TSRITW, since he's blocked and people STILL think TSRITW is my sockpuppet.
FACT: TSRITW is more of a grammar police, hates BattleReviews (just for his GRAMMAR), blah blah blah. I'll show you some at the end.
The challege is to make an enemy for BS&PR:RJ. Here's the elements.
- Scorch: Fire, fire, fire!
- Fulgor: Light, in particular.
- Grama: Nature and stuff!
- Pummel: Sports, balls, you name it.
- Feudal: Knights, guards, medieval stuff.
- Umbra: Darkness.
- Shuriken: Ninja-related characters. Get sneaky!
- Marine: Water element.
- Fuse: Electricity element.
- Touch: Video games; perfect!
- Occult: Brains, brains, brains.
- Onyx: Rock element.
- Gale: Wind. Flying characters included.
- Serum: Healers; they are able to cure. Sometimes attack!
- Tundra: Chilly element, to be exact.
- Opera: SOUND. AMP IT UP, BABY!
- Bane: Poison element.
- Taboo: Magic!
- Yurei: Ghosts, monsters, the undead.
- Gizmo: Robots.
- Vigor: Strong characters. Punchy.
- Pabulum: Food-related element.
- Celestial: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
- Wrath: Evil. Evil.
- Jurassic: Pretty much for those in the Jurassic period or stuff.
- Fusillade: EXPLOSIONS!
- Succor: Support element; attack boosts and such.
- Pierce: Sharp stuff.
- Constellation: As the element goes, stars and constellations.
- Accel: Speed.
- Yule: Christmas-related.
- Career: The element says it all.
- Granule: Ground.
- CPU: Basically anything virtual, like in your computer!
- Drone: Bugs and other stuff like that.
- Epoch: Time-related elements. Clocks and stuff!
- Squadron: Military-related element.
- Toon: Characters related to those old cartoons. OLD-TIMEY!
- Armament: Weaponized characters. Serves as another version of Beh.
- Draco: Dragons.
- Amazing: Awesome. And MLG.
- Gambol: Funloving, clowns, those things.
- Trigonometry: Math-related! Like squares!
- Chroma: Paint. Colors. Wisps (maybe).
- Insurance: Money money money!
- Bijou: Crystal characters.
- Punk: Steampunk characters.
- Grav: Gravity element.
- Plate: The steel element; different from Gizmo.
- Animus: Animation, life, stuff like that. Mostly objects which are now living things.
- Repulse: Magnetic element...
- Organ: Things related to your body, like blood and hearts. Ew.
- Vellum: Paper element.
- Construct: The element of building!
- Mythic: Greek stuff.
- Cuspid: Fangs and other stuff.
- Amor: Love element.
- Crafty: Toys, DIY stuff, yeah. Essentially the better Plush.
- Coop: Teamwork element.
- Hallow: Opposite of Wrath; good guys and not evil.
- Haunt: Halloween element.
- Bulwark: Vigor, but with protection instead. They usually have lots of defense involved.
- Semblance: Related to feelings.
- Snare: Trap-related element.
- Beh: Basically normal.
- Bio: Science and stuff. Not really Sci-fi.
- Sludge: Slime element.
- Fae: The fairy element.
- Order: Peace and law.
- Discord: Chaos.
- Range: Vigor but with ranged stuff.
- Torpor: Dream element. What more?
- App: Appstore stuff. Basically contains everything from the App Saga category.
- Talent: "Typical superhero powers."
- Parkour: Basically, obstacles and stuff. Yeah...
- Mire: Containment stuff! Yay!
- Beckon - Summoning.
- Sakurai - Anything related to Japan. No racism intended.
- Flex - Social thinking, not stretchiness!
- Varmint - For animals, BUT only if they're wild animals and they're like an animal.
- Basic: For when you can't find a good element.
- Pyro: Fire and spice.
- Windy: Air. Also includes birds.
- Rocky: The earth element. That's it.
- Polar: ICE ICE BABY!
- Green: Nature, plants, the color...
- Iron: Metal! Also sharp things.
- Lightning: Electricity.
- Magic: For the wizards and witches and sorcerers.
- Sunny: Sun, stars... basically any light.
- Moon: Stay back, or you'll be LEFT IN THE DARK!
- Block: Video games, and maybe Lego bricks and square things.
- Undead: Ghosts, zombies, mummies, you name 'em.
- Smarty: Logic and brains. NOT THE CANDY.
- Symbol: Letters, numbers, anything on your keyboard.
- Stone: It's for rocks and ores. It's NOT Iron or Rocky.
- Chemical: Chemistry! OH
- Critter: Got animals? Use this class.
- Mania: I got this from DML, but it's dragons.
- Random: Can't decide? Let pure luck do it for you!
- Bouncy: For round things and things that bounce, like trampolines.
- Confection: Candy and desserts.
- Chronicle: Time. Just time.
- Trinitrotoluene: Bombs! Gunpowder!
- Hydro: Water. That's it.
New (or at least, returning from the old version)
- King: Royalty and chess pieces.
- Stealthy: Ninjas. Maybe cats.
- Life: Healing and stuff.
- Music: THE HILLS ARE ALIVE- Just kidding. This one's for noise.
- Poison: X_X
- Steel: Metal stuff.
- Light: PRPG's Fulgor.
- Dark: PRPG's Umbra.
- Dragon: For PRPG dragons.
- Fighting: Vigor in PRPG.
- Flying: KINDA like Gale and Wind; mostly birds and flying stuff.
- Psychic: Brains and stuff.
- Grass: Grama in PRPG.
- Rock: Onyx in PRPG.
- Paper: You probably know.
- Poison: Like, toxic.
- Ghost: Spirits and stuff.
- Normal: <---------
- Sound: PRPG's Opera.
- Water: Marine in PRPG.
- Fire: PRPG's Scorch
- Slime: For slimy stuff.
- Electric: What it says.
- Ice: Well, it's Polar and Tundra in PRPG.
- Bug: Insects and stuff.
- Distortion: The glitch element.
- Ground: Rocky in PRPG.
Proof I'm not TSRITW
Although this is from another wiki, which would... well, weaken my point.