Bow, labeled The Forgotten, was a female character on Inanimate Insanity. She was first debuted in The Snowdown starring in a commercial for Chairs, and unexpectedly joined the game in Double-Digit Desert.
After her death in Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2), Bow was killed off the show permanently, and thus, did not return to participate for Inanimate Insanity II, though she did appear in ghost form and was mentioned beforehand that she is unrecoverable by MePhone4.
Bow is a pink hair bow. Her arms are attached to her center part's sides.
When she became a ghost, she becomes semi-transparent, and her sides become ragged. Her legs have been replaced with a ghost tail.
Introduced as a random saleswoman for chairs, Bow is an enthusiastic yet unbelievably stupid and moronic stubborn attention-seeker with a hankering for stardom. She mostly will have no clue about anything and is very enthusiastic and irrelevant at most times. Bow is almost seen to resemble a typical modern teenage girl, saying "like" and "totally", wearing makeup, and texting on her phone constantly. Disregarding her intelligence, Bow is an exceptionally kind contestant who will always run to the aid of her friends, limited to only Marshmallow.
However, Bow has shown to be very persistent about being on the show, as she doesn't leave in Double Digit Desert. Bow appears to have the power to call upon chairs at random times and uses them with shockingly experienced levels. However, chairs can also be seen as her weakness, as shown in The Great Escape, causing her to lose the MePhone Says challenge. She has also shown slight skill at using a lasso.
When locked up in a box after her elimination, Bow's isolation caused her to manifest a feral and ferocious state. She eventually grows strong enough to break free of her box and attacks others in "Journey Through Memory Lane", and almost attacks Marshmallow.
She is eventually cured of her feral state with the re-introduction of a chair, though she immediately loses interest. Her violent state is brought out one last time in order to take down MePhone5, leading to her permanent death.
After her death and conversion to a ghost, Bow's desire for attention becomes destructive for herself and her best friend Marshmallow. She takes upon cruel actions, such as possessing, manipulating, and lying to others, in order to boost her personal outlook. Bow believes that being on the show boosts the quality and perception of characters and, in turn, gives them a better chance to be friends with players such as Marshmallow. Without the show, she claims, she is nothing.
- Beatrice Spangenburg (NLG343)
- Bailee Lawrence (KittyFan2004)
- Bailee Marion (Opinduver)
- Sun Park (memes)
- Bianca Holt (FlorasAreReallyCool228)
- Bow Bristow (NahuelFire39)
- Bowtie "Bow" Stears
Where Bow is from
- San Diego, California (NLG343)
- Norwich, Connecticut (KittyFan2004)
- Suwon, South Korea (memes)
- Los Angeles, California (CaptainKnucklesFTWFlowerFTL)
- Bow City (BattleForBFDIFan4)
- United States, New York (NahuelFire39)
- Craiova, Romania (Rosie1991)
- Bayamu, Cuba
- Ankara, Turkey (Wen Kai Foo)
- San Francisco, California (ScriptNGaminGG)
- Bow has an alleged brother named Dough, although this could be false, as Bow don't recognize who he is.
- After her death, Bow is now a ghost. With a tail.
- Bow is the smallest contestant in Inanimate Insanity.
- In Object Division, Bow has no eyelashes.
- Bow is the only debuter contestant from Inanimate Insanity Season 1 to not join Season 2 because she died, as shown in the Season 1 Finale's Part 2.
|Inanimate Insanity Characters
[[Category:Hot Colored I.I. Characters