Boat is a female contestant in Brawl of the Objects. She is placed in Team Chocolate and is eliminated in Episode 11.
Her head is triangular (based on a sail on boats) and she is probably the only object show contestant with a neck. Her body is curved at the bottom and has a straight brown outline on top.
Boat may be soft spoken, and may not have the highest social skills, but she tries her best to be friends with the others, even learning some French in order to connect with Baguette. Her body can be used for traveling on water, carrying her teammates or sliding down a snowy hill. Overall, Boat's quiet voice is undermined by her big heart.
- Bridget Bonham (KittyFan2004)
- Melissa Hershey (Oddguyoutwithsoda)
Where Boat is From
- Malden, Massachusetts (KittyFan2004)
- Edison, New Jersey (U4Again)
- Denver, Colorado (Oddguyoutwithsoda)
- October 25, 1996 (KittyFan2004)
- June 2, 2001 (U4Again)
- Febuary 11, 2000 (ZanyWays217)
- February 14, 2011 (Oddguyoutwithsoda)
In How It All Began, Boat did not do much this episode. Boat was playing Snake and Ladders with Popsicely and Shelly. When Shelly rolls the dice, Boat indicates that Shelly has won for the fifteenth time.
In B.O.T.O The Video Game, Pizza chose Boat on his team. In the challenge, when Boat makes it to the top, the guardian told Boat to wait for 5 contestants in order to pass. When entering the castle, Boat was shot by the Hacker.
In If You Can't Take The Heat, Boat was seen talking with Baguette in French right after the intro. In the Elimination, Boat was eliminated with 122 votes. Right before she got frozen, she talked to Baguette in French and then talked to the others in English.
Theories and Speculations
- If you have any theories or speculations, please edit this section.
- Boat might be Sailboat's Sister.
- Boat learned to sail/swim as a baby.
- Boat is the only character in BOTO that can travel on water
- Boat and Baguette are the only characters in BOTO that can speak French.
Names in other languages
- 船 - Chinese
- båd - Danish
- Bateau - French
- Boot - German
- ボート - Japanese
- 보트 - Korean
- Bot - Malay
- Barco - Spanish
- tekne - Turkish
- Thuyền - Vietnamese
- Barca - Italian
- Bád - Irish
- ጀልባ - Amharic
- قارب - Arabic
- Bàta - Scottish Gaelic