- See BFDI wiki for detailed canon info.
Blocky was a contestant on Battle for Dream Island. He was known for his reckless attitude prankster personal, and funny personality he is currently running a mini-series on Battle for Dream Island called Blocky's Funny Doings International.
In Battle for Dream Island
Blocky was one of the twenty-one (originally twenty) contestants that competed on BFDI. He was considered to be a secondary antagonist, as his recklessness towards his actions and his pranks had no real evil intentions, just for fun.
Blocky is also known for being one of three contestants who received a second chance on the show (the others being Flower and Spongy), and the only contestants who had the possibility of receiving a third chance to compete.
He was the third contestant to be eliminated off the show, receiving the most votes at 6 votes. He would later rejoin the show, receiving 8 votes from viewers. He would ultimately place 9th on the show, receiving 112 votes, being eliminated nine episodes after he rejoined.
In the final rejoin of the show, he received only 24 votes from viewers, not rejoining the show.
Blocky got 239 votes to join Battle For Dream Island Again, which wasn't enough. He was the 30th popular possible joiner, including those dead or not there.
Blocky appears to be a hardwood toy building block. His top is a bright red, his front is coral, and his shade is maroon.
In Battle for Dream Island, Blocky is shown to be a reckless prankster, bully, sadist, and a murderer. He constantly picks on and kills various people whenever given the chance, like kicking Woody, throwing Ice Cube off a ledge, and extinguishing Firey repeatedly. These attacks are often seen as pranks on his end, but they usually are at the expense of other people's well-being. Blocky hardly shows remorse for his actions and is rarely social to people outside of his friend group.
In Battle for BFDI, Blocky's personality changes. He's a lot less violent towards others, killing people less often. He can still be pushed, like when Golf Ball tries to manage him, causing Blocky to break her in half. He's also more social and empathetic, standing up for Grassy when Golf Ball mistreated him, or worrying when Four was gonna come back. Blocky still wishes he could return to pranks, but he acknowledges the improbability of the prospect and shows restraint.
However, in "X Marks the Spot", he's reverted back to his original personality, kicking Woody, as well as scaring Ruby with a pair of sharp "teeth" scissors, likely due to Death P.A.C.T. no longer being present. Additionally, instead of killing contestants as part of his pranks, Blocky further extends it by causing mischief and sabotaging others during challenges, although it doesn't end well for him as he will sometimes turn up into an unfortunate fate such as getting killed or having his company sentenced for 2,763 years.
Despite this, Blocky has a very hard time emphasizing with others and dislikes how they show weakness and failure, leading him to look down on them to define his successes according to Taco. While this sometimes makes him helpful and understanding to the people he trusts, it only falls flat when it comes to his enemies, as his poor perception of them only turns out to be very insulting despite doing his hardest to make it up for them.
Battle for Nightmare Island
Blocky is a contestant on BFNI.
- Blake Astrauskas (Opinduver)
- Blake Cabrera (KittyFan2004)
- Blake Brandon (NLG343)
- Brayden Neuman (Ze Tossere)
- Peter Lewisham (WheeliumThe2nd)
- Blake Kinglsey (NahuelFire39)
- Charles Billingsley (MrFlamerBoy)
- Eric "Blocky" Mazorson (Mattkilledme!!!)
- Bryan Reyes (Kenny)
- Blake Peters (BalloonFanThatBoialt)
- Brooklyn King(Pimimyun)
- Billy McDonald (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- Brandon Brick (Hanjax70)
- Blake Black (Supermdztv1)
- Blaze "Blocky" Piper (YoshiFanon)
Where Blocky is From
- Pawtucket, Rhode Island (KittyFan2004)
- New York City, NY (NLG343)
- Morgantown, West Virginia (U4Again)
- New York City (Ze Tossere)
- China (WheeliumThe2nd)
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida (treyelevators)
- United States, New York (NahuelFire39)
- The Underworld (CONFIRMED by satan)
- Jacksonville, Florida (MrFlamerBoy) (Hanjax70)
- Moscow, Russia (moved to Nova Scotia, Canada at age 12) (Mattkilledme!!!)
- El Paso, Texas (Kenny)
- Houston, Texas (BalloonFanThatBoialt)
- Objectpolis (EvanVizuett)
- United Kingdom (Pimimyun)
- Austin, Texas (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- January 27, 1999 (KittyFan2004)
- April 23, 2000
- Summer 1997 (BattleForBFDIFan4)
- November 14, 1991 (U4Again)
- April 3, 1991 (treyelevators)
- January 2, 1993 (Ze Tossere)
- 1973 (WheeliumThe2nd)
- ??? (NahuelFire39)
- November 20, 2007 (Mattkilledme!!!)
- November 14, 1991 (Kenny)
- April 25, 1996 (23) [(BalloonFanThatBoialt)]
- August 2, 2021 (EvanVizuett)
- Sometime in 1990
- April 1, 1986 (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- March 27, 1998 (Hanjax70)
- January 27 1988 (CartoonsareLife!)
- October 7th, 1995 (Wen Kai Foo)
- April 4, 1995 (YoshiFanon)
- He was named "Red Blocky" in When Objects Work.
- As confirmed on jacknjellify's BFDI's History video, Blocky's original name was "Building Block".
- Blocky's eyes are still open when he sleeps (As seen on Take the Plunge: Part 1)
- Blocky's mini-show (Blocky's Funny Doings International)'s capital letters make BFDI.
- Blocky has placed 22nd and 11th in the whole first season in BFDI.
Names In Other Languages
- Kockëdalë - Albanian
- الزاوي - Arabic
- Bucaq - Azerbaijani
- Blokori - Bosnian
- Bloco - Brazillian Portuguese
- Ъгловати/Блоки - Bulgarian
- Obstruido - Castillian Spanish
- Obstruït - Catalan
- 块状 - Chinese (Simplified)
- 塊狀 - Chinese (Traditional)
- Karirani - Croatian and Serbian
- Kárový - Czech
- Kantede - Danish
- Plokki - Estonian
- Kulmikasta - Finnish
- Blocs - French
- Bloque - Galician
- Blockig/Blocky - German
- Χονδρός - Greek
- Kockás - Hungarian
- Blokki - Icelandic
- Balok - Indonesian
- Blocco - Italian
- ブロッキー - Japanese
- ប្លុឃី - Khmer
- 블로키 - Korean
- Clausus - Latin
- Stūra - Latvian
- Kampinis - Lithuanian
- Obstruído - Lusitanian Portuguese
- Klumpete - Norwegian
- قالب دار - Persian
- Kątowej - Polish
- Blocos - Portuguese
- Блочной/Блоки - Russian
- Blocach - Scottish Gaelic
- Károvaný - Slovak
- Bloquito - Spanish
- Kantiga - Swedish
- బ్లాకులు - Telugu
- บล็อก - Thai
- Bloklu - Turkish
- Блоковий - Ukranian
- Blocky - Vietnamese
- Blocog - Welsh
- Blocí - Irish