- See BFDI wiki for detailed canon info.
Blocky was a contestant on Battle for Dream Island. He was known for his reckless attitude prankster persona, and funny personality he is currently running a mini-series on Battle for Dream Island called Blocky's Funny Doings International.
In Battle for Dream Island
Blocky was one of the twenty-one (originally twenty) contestants that competed on BFDI. He was considered to be a secondary antagonist, as his recklessness towards his actions and his pranks had no real evil intentions, just for fun.
Blocky is also known for being one of three contestants who received a second chance on the show (the others being Flower and Spongy), and the only contestants who had the possibility of receiving a third chance to compete.
He was the third contestant to be eliminated off the show, receiving the most votes at six votes. He would later rejoin the show, receiving eight votes from viewers. He would ultimately place 9th on the show, receiving 112 votes, being eliminated nine episodes after his rejoin.
In the final rejoin of the show, he received only twenty-four votes from viewers, not rejoining the show.
Blocky got 239 votes to join Battle For Dream Island Again, which wasn't enough. He was the 30th popular possible joiner, including those dead or not there.
Battle for Nightmare Island
Blocky is a contestant on BFNI.
- Blake Astrauskas (Opinduver)
- Bryan Cabrera (KittyFan2004)
- Blake Brandon (NLG343)
- Brayden Neuman (Ze Tossere)
- Peter Lewisham (WheeliumThe2nd)
- Blake Kinglsey (NahuelFire39)
- Charles Billingsley (MrFlamerBoy)
- Eric "Blocky" Mazorson (Mattkilledme!!!)
- Bryan Reyes (Kenny)
- Blake Peters (BalloonFanThatBoialt)
Where Blocky is From
- Pawtucket, Rhode Island (KittyFan2004)
- New York City, NY (NLG343)
- Morgantown, West Virginia (U4Again)
- New York City (Ze Tossere)
- China (WheeliumThe2nd)
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida (treyelevators)
- United States, New York (NahuelFire39)
- Jacksonville, Florida (MrFlamerBoy)
- Moscow, Russia (moved to Nova Scotia, Canada at age 12) (Mattkilledme!!!)
- El Paso, Texas (Kenny)
- Houston, Texas (BalloonFanThatBoialt)
- Objectpolis (EvanVizuett)
- January 27, 1999 (KittyFan2004)
- April 23, 2000
- Summer 1997 (BattleForBFDIFan4)
- November 14, 1991 (U4Again)
- April 3, 1991 (treyelevators)
- January 2, 1993 (Ze Tossere)
- 1973 (WheeliumThe2nd)
- ??? (NahuelFire39)
- November 20, 2007 (Mattkilledme!!!)
- November 14, 1991 (Kenny)
- April 25, 1996 (23) [(BalloonFanThatBoialt)]
- August 2, 2021 (EvanVizuett)
- He was named "Red Blocky" in When Objects Work.
- As confirmed on jacknjellify's BFDI's History video, Blocky's original name was "Building Block".
- Blocky's eyes are still open when he sleeps (As seen on Take the Plunge: Part 1)
- Blocky's mini-show (Blocky's Funny Doings International)'s capital letters make BFDI.
- Blocky has placed 22nd and 11th in the whole first season in BFDI.
Names In Other Languages
- Kockëdalë - Albanian
- الزاوي - Arabic
- Bucaq - Azerbaijani
- Blokori - Bosnian
- Bloco - Brazillian Portuguese
- Ъгловати / Блоки - Bulgarian
- Obstruido - Castillian Spanish
- Obstruït - Catalan
- 块状 - Chinese (Simplified)
- 塊狀 - Chinese (Traditional)
- Karirani - Croatian and Serbian
- Kárový - Czech
- Kantede - Danish
- Plokki - Estonian
- Kulmikasta - Finnish
- Obstruer - French
- Bloque - Galician
- Blockig / Blocky - German
- Χονδρός - Greek
- Kockás - Hungarian
- Blokki - Icelandic
- Balok - Indonesian
- Blocco - Italian
- ブロッキー - Japanese
- ប្លុឃី - Khmer
- 블로키 - Korean
- Clausus - Latin
- Stūra - Latvian
- Kampinis - Lithuanian
- Obstruído - Lusitanian Portuguese
- Klumpete - Norwegian
- قالب دار - Persian
- Kątowej - Polish
- Blocos - Portuguese
- Блочной / Блоки - Russian
- Károvaný - Slovak
- Bloqueado - Spanish
- Kantiga - Swedish
- బ్లాకులు - Telugu
- บล็อก - Thai
- Bloklu - Turkish
- Блоковий - Ukranian
- Blocky - Vietnamese
- Blocog - Welsh
- Blocí - Irish