|This article is about Bell from Battle for BFDI. You may be looking for her counterpart from Inanimate Insanity.|
- See BFDI wiki for detailed canon info.
In Reveal Novum, Bell had a chance at joining the game. But she failed to get into the game and she got four votes along with Cloudy, and they were blown away by Fanny to the Locker of Losers.
Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know
She also had a chance at joining the game in Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know, but she failed with 90 votes, placing her 49th and she was flung into the Locker of Losers.
In Welcome Back, Bell has a redesign which features a shiny medal and a hinge. And her ribbon is removed. Bell, along with the other characters in the Locker of Losers had a chance to join IDFB.
In Getting Teardrop to Talk, Bell joined Free Food. She really doesn't like her string climbed.
In BFSP Bell was picked onto the team Dopey Moons but was eliminated in episode 8 and placed 26th Place. Bell Also has a counterpart in II .
- Erika Steele (KittyFan2004)
- Susie Bell (NLG343)
- Bella Evans (WhiteMatilda16)
- Mia "Cutest Voice" Edwin
- Bella Baird (NahuelFire39)
- Jackie Bellaworth (Rosie1991)
- Annabella Ringinton (TheObjectThing15)
Where Bell Is From
- Ohio, USA (Eghebert)
- Washington, DC (KittyFan2004)
- Boston, Massachusetts (NLG343)
- San Fransico, USA (WhiteMatilda16)
- Baltimore, Maryland (U4Again)
- Birmingham, England (NahuelFire39)
- Iowa, USA (Rosie1991)
- July 1, 1988 (KittyFan2004)
- February 16, 1995 (MasterPad773)
- April 13, 2001 (WhiteMatilda16)
- August 2, 2002 (U4Again)
- May 18, 2003 (Rosie1991)
- She doesn't like her string being climbed on as shown in Today's Very Special Episode.
Names In Other Languages
- Clog - Irish
- Cloche - French