|Battle for Cake Kingdom|
March 11, 2013
SuperCDLand (YouTube), EpicCDLand2 (Wikia)
Stop Editing My WIKI Without Permission or I'll Ban You and Disqualify You!! You can only edit the Fan Art Section.
Battle for Cake Kingdom is the camp made by SuperCDLand (Also known as CD1206 or EpicCDLand2). This camp is inspired by SalamanceJacketJeans's camp, "Battle For Gold Palace." It features 38 Ocs, along with 22 contestants from the object shows (14 are from BFDI(A), 5 are BFDI RCs, 1 from TOATI, and Flipnote Object Battle, 1 from Object Mayhem and a beta body of Gelatin, which he prefer to called in this camp, Gelatint) are competing for the chance to win, "Cake Kingdom." This camp is host by Golden Token (Or GT for short), along with the co-hosts, Drum and Angel Token (GT's cousin) and his intern, Lantern (When he based on the "Original BFGP Casts"). On March 1, 2014, this camp have broke a new record, for one of the videos being the longest object camp video ever at 26:01 minutes.
- 1 Object Crossover
- 2 Trivia
- 3 Scrapped Ideas and Fun Facts about BFCK
- 4 Season 2/Reboot
- 5 Elimination Table
- 6 Eliminations/Challenges/Results/
- 7 Upcoming Voting Camp
- 8 Tokens
- 9 Fan Art
- 10 Icons
- 11 Gallery
- 12 Contestants (THERE ALL EPIC)
- 13 Cameo and Guest Stars
- 14 Idles
- 15 Debuter Poses
- 16 Idles (Debuters)
EpicCDLand2 just created the second camp called, "Object Crossovers!"
- Lantern is based on the contestants from the "Original BFGP Casts," by SalmenceJacketJeans (Credit to him for Lantern)
- He became the first "Original BFGP Casts," to be created by someone else.
- ElementalRaccoon, who plays as Omega Symbol(A greek Letter), studies the Greek alphabet in his free time.
- Peanut Butter and Portal Gun are the only genderless contestants.
- Acid Drop, Bucket, Dodgeball, Flaggy, Gum Bally, Leg, Portal Gun, and Potion are one of the debuting contestants in BFGI.
- During the confessionals, Cone, Dodgeball, Leg, Flaggy, Pie, and Portal Gun must stand on the gray cube because their are the smallest contestants.
- Without the gray cube, we cannot see them.
- Omega Symbol and Chalkboard are the only contestants in BFCK to be as the recommened characters on BulidermanvsNotch's camp, "Battle For Everything."
- However, only Chalkboard appear in "Battle For Everything" as one of the debut contestants.
- Gum Bally is the only eliminated contestant to not been sented to the "Red Box For Losers."
- Is because she epcaped by using the teleport button she just found.
- Since Bone was having too much screentime in OAW, he will have a very few screentime in BFCK.
- Making Bone, the second character to have a very few screentime in this camp. The first one is Gameboy and third one after him, was Clock.
- Gameboy have a very few lines, out of all the contestants so far.
- The objects that turns purple is now becoming a one of the new gags in the object community.
- Tomato is the first debuter to be eliminated.
- In one of the Portal Gun's letters, it was revealed that Portal Gun is another genderless contestants.
- Even know it's inspired by "Battle for Gold Palace," but in the later episodes, is somehow becoming into it own camp.
- This is the first camp, to let users to plays as their OCs or characters from object shows.
- Cone is the only TOATI and FOB contestant in the game.
- Spongy is the only armless in BFDI(A) in this camp.
- Flaggy and Portal Gun are the only eliminated contestants to rejoin fair and square because most of the rejoiners comeback for no reasons.
- Flaggy got the most votes out of everyone at 10.
- Portal Gun got the few votes out of everyone in the rejoin at 3.
- Bloody Glasses is the unoffical 63rd contestant.
- But he later become a main antagonist of this camp.
- Coiny is the first BFCK contestant to be confirmed to be on Season 2.
- Ironically he also was the first BFDI contestant to be confirmed to be on BFDIA, a few years ago.
- Eggy is a first BFCK guest stars to be confirmed to be on Season 2 as a contestant.
- Drum confirmed to be on Season 2, but it is unknown what Drum will be either a host or a contestant.
- Clock, Metis Flag, Peppermint, and Mac are the only contestants to be eliminated by not doing three challenge.
- This camp have the longest video in the BFDI camp history. Beating "Battle for Space Palace" record.
- Cone is the first one to use a token that saved himself from elimination.
- Firey is the second one that used a token that saved himself from elimination.
- This camp have broke a new record, for being the longest object camp ever at 26:01 minutes.
Scrapped Ideas and Fun Facts about BFCK
- Originally, Battle for Cake Kingdom was suppose to be called, "Battle for Cake Palace" or "Battle for a Sweet." But it changed to "Battle for Cake Kingdom," three months later.
- Ironically enough, BFCK Season 1.2 is take places three months after 1.1.
- The early concept of BFCK is really different from what it is today. Is was originally takes place during the events of BFDI/A, in when some of the contestants who didn't make it with to Season 2 (along with the new ones) will be compete for another island, "Cake Palace."
- Although that idea was scrapped because it was too much as "Battle for Sky Mansion" and people want to play as ocs instead, some elements from the original concepts from BFCK made there way and which it later become "Object Crossover." Instead of contestants from one show, it contestants from all shows.
- That means that "Object Crossovers" was originally going to be the first camp all along.
- GT wasn't suppose to be a host at first.
- He was originally going to be a contestant.
- Originally, Bloody Glasses was suppose to be the host for the rest of this camp (as GT's replacement), but because that people dislikes him so much. They decided to bring GT back.
- At the earliar episodes, is use to have a intro.
- There was a unnamed egg camp, but the idea was scrapped.
- There were originally 40 contestants.
- Chalkboard and Peanut Butter were use to have arms.
- Portal Gun and Moustache were use to be armless.
- Originally, Is was a potato character the 5th host to be introduced, but she got replace by Frozen Yogurt.
http://battlefordreamislandfanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_for_Cake_Kingdom_Reboot The second season of BFCK has been comfirmed, but is unknown what the 2nd season takes place. It also confirmed that SuperCDLand (EpicCDLand2) will get to choose 64 contestants from every object shows to compete in Season 2. Burger Ring is the first contestant to be not confirmed to be on Season 2 because of the mean comments he puts on YouTube.
Burger Ring: Mean Comments on YouTube.
|Contestants||Team I||Team II||Place||Reasons||Votes|
Blood Glasses - DontHatemeORELSE
|Teamless||Teamless||64th place||Used a Fake Account.||N/A|
Bone - friesfan7844
For being a scum cheater.
|Flower - krazykitten100||Teamless||Teamless||63rd Place||
Do I even need to explain this one?
Leg - Roston11
|The Prideful Pumpkin||Teamless||62nd place||
For not doing Challenge 2.
Flaggy - Inferernapeyful
|The Prideful Pumpkin||Teamless||Rejoins||For not doing Challenge 2.||5|
|Gum Bally - NukriKiladzeTER||Chocolate Covered Crazies||Teamless||61st Place||Lowest score on the Challenge.||7|
Bone - friesfan7844
|The Prideful Pumpkin'||Team E.E.V.E.E.||Rejoins||Liked because, well, people felt sorry for him.||N/A|
|Gameboy - claynay1||The Banana Cream Pies||Teamless||60th Place||For not doing the challenge||2|
|Pencil - DaKillahBunnyz||The Banana Cream Pies||Teamless||59th Place||For not doing the challenge||5|
|Portal Gun - SirenRabbid1687||The Banana Cream Pies||Teamless||Rejoins||Huge in-game threat.||5|
Flaggy - Inferernapeyful
|The Prideful Pumpkin'||The Banana Cream Pies (2)||Rejoins||Wanted to give the user and contestant a second chance and got the most votes ever.||10|
|Potion - CodingCollabs/ turtle moser||The Banana Cream Pies||The Banana Cream Pies (2)||58th Place||Original user cheated, then quit.||2|
|Chalkboard - Hugatree343||The Banana Cream Pies||Team FreeSmart||Rejoins||Didn't do the challenge||3|
|Coiny - ToonPrince||The Prideful Pumpkin||The Banana Cream Pies (2)||57th Place||Inactivity, that's all I gotta say.||8|
|Spongy - J Smith||The Prideful Pumpkin||Team FreeSmart||56th Place||Quit the game for Coiny.||N/A|
|Chalkboard - Hugatree343||The Banana Cream Pies||Team FreeSmart||Rejoins||A replacement after Spongy quits.||N/A|
|Bell - Agdude6||The Prideful Pumpkin||The Banana Cream Pies (2)||55th Place||Quitters never win man.||N/A|
|Tomato - Happy Fat||Teamless||Team FreeSmart||54th Place||Got eliminated, thanks to Cone's win token.||N/A|
|Match - CommentingEevee||The Prideful Pumpkin||Team FreeSmart||53rd Place||Didn't do two challenges.||4|
|Clock - biggdaddy1970||Teamless||The Banana Cream Pies (2)||52nd Place||Didn't do three challenges.||Three Strikes Out|
|Metis Flag - DrCow Andrew||Teamless||The Banana Cream Pies (2)||51st Place||Didn't do three challenges.||Three Strikes Out|
|Cone - Jack Orange||Chocolate Covered Crazies||Team FreeSmart||50th Place||Not only did she use a win token to let Tomato to be eliminated, but anyone even her original team members seen her as a jerk.||7|
|Sunglasses - BFDIBoyersFTW||Teamless||Team FreeSmart||Debut||Got the second most votes to debut.||3|
|Milk - BOTIMaker1212||Teamless||Team FreeSmart||Debut||Got the most votes to debut.||4|
|Peppermint - KillaXCool||Chocolate Covered Crazies||The Banana Cream Pies (2)||49th Place||Didn't do three challenges.||Three Strikes Out|
|Mac - SwagyBFDI64||Teamless||Team FreeSmart||48th Place||Didn't do three challenges.||Three Strikes Out|
|Pin - StarCracker89723||The Prideful Pumpkin||Team E.E.V.E.E.||47th Place||Got the most dislikes to be eliminated||12|
|Raygun - MysteriousBFDIFan||The Prideful Pumpkin||The Banana Cream Pies (2)||46th Place||Got the most dislikes to be eliminated||16|
|Playing Card - chimcharman123||Teamless||The Banana Cream Pies (2)||45th Place||Got the most dislikes to be eliminated||13|
|Portal Gun - SirenRabbid1687||The Banana Cream Pies||Teamless||Rejoins||Got the most votes to rejoin||3|
|Pie - TheAwesomeYellow||The Prideful Pumpkin||Team E.E.V.E.E.||44th Place||Got the most dislikes to be eliminated||13|
Felt like doing some touchups here. Do you like? :D
BFCK1: "Team Name Game, Something, Something, Something"
Challenge: The challenge was to created a team names,but it has to be based on flavors.
Contestants that did the challenge:
- Yellow Balloony
- Portal Gun
- Peanut Butter
- Ray Gun
- Plus Sign
Half of them didn't do a challenge
Remote: "Chocolate Covered Crazies"
Potion: "The Banana Creams Pies" (Orignally called "Chocolate Creams")
Ray-Gun: "The Prideful Pumpkins"
- Dodge Ball (Win Token)
- Gum Bally (Win Token)
- Woody (Win Token)
- Portal Gun (Win Token and Angel Token)
- Bone (Win Token)
- Button (Win Token and Immunity Token)
- Pie (Win Token)
- Fiery (Win Token)
- Remote (Immunity Token)
- Potion (Win Token and Immunity Token)
- Ray Gun (Win Token and Immunity Token)
- Needle (Angel Token)
- Peppermint (Angel Token)
- Coiny (Angel Token)
- Cork (Angel Token)
BFCK2: "I LIKE CHAINSAW!!!"
Challenge: The challenge was to hold on to the rope without Billy started cutt ropes.
"The Banana Cream Pies" (For Potion, Plus Sign, and Match competed the third round)
Cameos and Guest Stars:
Billy (Created By SuperCDLand)
- Bone: For cheating.
- Flower: For not doing a challenge.
BFCK3: "Three Teams, Three Newbies, Three Eliminated Contestants!!"
Challenge: The challenge was to hold on to the rope without Billy started cutt ropes.
Winners: "The Banana Cream Pies" (For having the most score on the pop quiz)
Cameos and Guest Stars: Rubber Ball (Created By SSJ)
Acid Drop: mqmham
- Leg: For not doing a challenge.
BFCK4: "Hamburger Helpers!!!"
Challenge: This is the three part challenge, the challenge was to play hide and seek with Evil Leafy.
Winners: "Chocolate Covered Crazies" (For having the most survivors, break the tiebreaker from "The Prideful Pumpkin")
Cameos and Guest Stars: None
- Flaggy: For not doing a challenge.
- Gum Bally: For having the lowest score on the pop quiz.
BFCK5: "Box Cakes!"
Challenge: The challenge was contestants must choose one of the nineteen color squares that gave them random score.
Winners: "The Prideful Pumpkins" (Scores 185)
- Bone: People felt sorry for him, so he rejoined the game
- Gameboy: For not doing the challenge.
BFCK6: "Gotta Go Fast"
Challenge: The challenge was pm as fast as they can.
Winners: Semtex, Firey, and Peanut Butter
Cameos and Guest Stars: Tennis Ball (Created by Jacknjellify)
Mailbox: Retro Guy
Facebook Icon: zmanracer
Playing Card: chimcharman123
BFDI Clock: biggdaddy1970
Tomato: Happy Fat
Chicken Wing: mallowout
Metis Flag: DrCow Andrew
- Pencil: For not doing the challenge
- Portal Gun: Huge Threat
Upcoming Voting Camp
A upcoming voting camp is being production, but it released date is unknown. This voting camp will look similar to "The BFGI Debut" but different.
Are you the fan of Battle for Cake Kingdom, then put your drawing and arts here. Yes you can use your BFDI assts too. Eliminated contestants and non-contestants will also do that. =D
Contestants (THERE ALL EPIC)
Contestants (New Pose)
Cameo and Guest Stars
Credit to SalamenceJacketJeans, Thirstyshunk1910, TheEnderRo, GatlingGroink57, Thedomster90000, AnimationEpic, TeenChampion, Ultratoons, Anko6theAnimator, and Jacknjellify for the characters and assets.