- 64th - Bracelety
- 63rd - Snowball
Hosts: Announcer, Firey Speaker Box, Flower Speaker Box, Puffball Speaker Box, Four, X, and Gamey
Contests: Form teams
- Pick 8 teams of 8 - Last team to do so loses
- Name teams - Last team to do so loses
- Pick team positions - Last team to do so loses
Captains: 8-Ball, Clock, Loser, Flower, Remote, TV, Roboty, Needle
Team Coin-cube, Team 8-Ball, and Team A.D.P are Up For Elimination
Reason for winning/losing (Contest 2 only)
- Team Coin-cube! (1st) The name was a mix of Bracelety (from the old name Team Ice Cube), Loser (who is a cube)
- Beautifulliance (2nd) A mix of Flower and Pencil's Alliance.
- Life R.A.N.T. (3rd) A name with the same goal as Death P.A.C.T.
- Speech (4th) Naily suggest "The Nailers" and Fanny makes a speech about how the team can't have the name based on one person.
- Wuh wuhh (5th) Woody trying to translate Rocky's suggestion.
- Team ADP (6th) Since most of Blocky's alliance like killing, their name is Team Actual Death Pact.
- Conversation (7th) The team arguing.
- Team 8-Ball (8th) Could not think of a team name.
Cake at Stake
Special prize: Cake cake
Reason for elimination
- Bracelety - Bracelety's Icy worshipping has gotten old, especially after a first season.
- Snowball - Snowball is a mean character. Although he was helpful in BFB 13, his actions throughout the series has triggered his elimination. However, Bracelety received many more votes and SB and Loser's votes were very close.
Challenge: Return X's basket