Basketball was one of the 30 recommended characters who had a chance at joining the game during The Reveal and Reveal Novum. In the audition video, Basketball said that tennis balls aren't the only ones with lines. She failed to get into the game, though, receiving only 5 votes and placing 22nd, also with Clock.
In Episode 15, Basketball is limbless and is recommended by kookyguy55.
In Episode 21, Basketball has arms and legs, and was recommended by murphygundo, and was one of the recommended characters to vote for Ice Cube.
Basketball also could have joined BFDIA in Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know, but only got 86 votes, placing 44th, and she was flung to the LOL once again.
In IDFB, Basketball, along with the other characters that are held inside the LOL has a chance to join the show via a viewer voting. Basketball was given a redesign as well, which now has a shinier look.
In Battle for BFDI, she is a member of A Better Name Than That. She thinks she is too bouncy when Blocky fell down by Robot Flower.
Basketball appears to be a rubber air striped basketball.
Basketball is very loyal to 8-Ball, usually supporting his endeavors. Basketball also cares about the well-being of her fellow contestants, as she picked Grassy for her team when no one else would, and she felt that Four's violence was getting out of hand.
She's also generally a curious person and can be quite handy, and will solve any problem in any situation regardless of her surroundings, such as helping her team and to make sure they were still able to defend themselves using Robot Flower from losing in The Liar Ball You Don't Want despite still being on the Moon, although her plan backfired.
Basketball also appears to become nervous under pressure, as shown when she shouts to stop controlling Remote when things went haywire, and appeared to be sweating when she was discovered impersonating Rocky.
There is another Basketball in Object Madness. Basketball is a male and was placed on Team A, who won the first challenge.
The Medal Brawl
There is also another Basketball who competed in The Medal Brawl. He didn't participate in the first challenge due to having no arms, and his team wins the challenge.
She joined at TQOSE 4.5 and she got eliminated first at the season and she rejoined.
- Brandon Portis (NLG343)
- Brenda Portis (NLG343 - TRANS MALE TO FEMALE)
- Briana Janosky (NF39)
- Barbara Willard (KittyFan2004)
- Bonnie Austin (Aeryn1207)
- Melinda Hawkins (Oddguyoutwithsoda)
- Bessie Blan (TheObjectThing15)
- Brook Primeville (RillersDillersZillets)
- Emma Jordan (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- Bethany S. Kallison (Steveworld)
- Bridget Basket
Where Basketball is From
- Chicago, Illinois (NLG343)
- Los Angeles, California (U4Again)
- Sydney, Australia (NF39)
- Toronto, Canada (KittyFan2004)
- Tampa, Florida (MrFlamerBoy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (WheeliumThe2nd)
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada (Oddguyoutwithsoda)
- San Francisco, California (RillersDillersZillets)
- Louisville, Kentucky (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- Washington, United States (Wen Kai Foo)
- June 14, 1990 (NLG343)
- July 24, 1999 (U4Again)
- April 25, 1997 (KittyFan2004)
- September 26, 2000 (TheGamerAlex2004)
- October 2, 2008 (Oddguyoutwithsoda)
- August 24, 1996 (RillersDillersZillets)
- March 6th, 1966 (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- August 14th, 2004 (Wen Kai Foo)
- April 12, 1991 (Thegoodboiguy)
- November 23, 1993 (2010) November 23, 1994 (2011) November 23, 2000 (2017) November 23, 2004 (2021)
She will appear in a future episode, and will be the Globe opposite. Globe is male, Basketball is female.
She also stutters a lot, similar Bomb.
- She is one of anatomist liked character
Names In Other Languages
Cispheil - Irish
バスケットボール - Japanese