- Not to be confused with the BFDI camp by carykh, BAGUETTE.
Baguette is a contestant in Brawl of the Objects. He only speaks French so whenever he speaks, he requires subtitles, which are apparently sentient themselves, and are friends with Baguette.
But in Episode 12, when he was eliminated, he confessed that he actually doesn't speak French.
- Bernard Dion (KittyFan2004)
- Dennis Olxa (ImFictionalAdmin)
- Mr. Bready (MixelsFan1973)
Where Baguette is From
- Nice, France (KittyFan2004)
- Paris, France (U4Again)
- Tours, France (AlexStarfy14)
- Southen Paris,The Southern Gokiy Islands
- Quebec, Canada (MixelsFan1973)
- July 8, 1985 (KittyFan2004)
- January 29, 1996 (U4Again)
- June 11, 1998 (AlexStarfy14)
- March 24, 1990 (MixelsFan1973)
- He's friends with Boat, and his own subtitles.
- He is so far the only character who speaks French, besides from the other ones, who are French Fry, Luxe (FF's father)and Croissant.
- In episode 12 it is revealed he has been faking his french stuff.
- He speaks Canadian French, because in regular French Watermelon (in episode 7, the French test part) is "pastèque" but he says "Melon D'eau", which is Canadian French.
- This must mean he's actually from Canada, not France. Another piece of evidence is the poutine he served as his dish in "If You Can't Take The Heat," a Canadian dish.
- He's one of Enzo's favorite BOTO characters, along with Boombox and Pinecone.
- Baguette is the only contestant on BOTO to fluently speak a language other than English.
- However, Boat might be fluent after learning from him.