- For other uses, see 8-Ball.
See BFDI wiki for detailed canon info.
8-Ball was a male recommended character that could have joined BFDI, but he failed to do so. In Reveal Novum, he would have joined BFDI, but with 8 votes (coincidentally), placing 15th place (along with Book), and he was sent into the Locker of Losers. He also failed to join BFDIA. He was a contestant in BFB, on A Better Name Than That, until his elimination in BFB 8, coincidentally.
8-Ball appears to be a #8 billiard ball, a ball used to play the table game Billiards (also referred to as Pool). 8-Ball, along with Match, Dora, David, Teardrop, Blocky, Donut, Pen, Grassy, and Black Hole were the only eliminated contestants to not be (heavily) redesigned in IDFB.
8-Ball always wants everyone to know that he does not have a favorite number, despite his name. He speaks with a bland, monotone voice, except when A Better Name Than That almost lost in "Today's Very Special Episode" because of him, he got emotional and almost started to cry when apologizing to Golf Ball. In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", 8-Ball successfully managed the team after Golf Ball's death without being too controlling or bossy. 8-Ball's excellent leadership gives him the title of team captain in "Lick Your Way to Freedom".
However, he became a contrarian to Golf Ball in later episodes. It was later revealed that he was joking and trying to add humor to his team the entire time. The other team members, however, still obeyed him rather than Golf Ball, causing the team to almost lose twice. 8-Ball's attempts at humor show that he tries to lift the spirit of the team and boost morale with good intentions, though he often comes across as somewhat dim-witted at not seeing the negative effects of his sarcasm.
8-Ball has 8 cousins
- 0-Ball a Battle For TreeHouse character and doesn't know anything
- 1-Ball is a member of the IOC
- 2-Ball has his own show on Object TV
- 3-Ball killed himself
- 4-Ball became a Star by burning herself
- 5-Ball was a passenger on United 93
- 6-Ball was practically an Alien
- 7-Ball married someone rich
in thatkidoverthere's fanon, he has 8 brothers and a sister
- 1-ball is the oldest and makes sure everyone listens to him. he also participated in bfoma in a better name than c.o.o.l
- 2-ball is sad mostly
- 3-ball is an entertainer and participated in bfoma on c.o.o.l
- 4-ball is like 2-ball but sadder
- 5-ball can entertain like no one and named his team in bfoma, creature club
- 6-ball is an anger manager and participated in bfoma on the environmental helpers.
- 7-ball is angry
- square 7-ball participated in bfom on name
- 9-ball participated in bfom on the cats and bfoma on nothing.
- Ethan Mathers (KittyFan2004)
- Alan Noeight (NLG343)
- Ennard Leffa
- Endin Bonn (TheObjectThing15)
- Edd Billiards (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- Ego Ballard VIII (TTVTeeDee)
Where 8-Ball is From
- Portland, Oregon (KittyFan2004)
- Winnipeg, Canada (NLG343)
- Springfield, Missouri (Clclover10)
- Atlanta, Georgia (U4Again)
- Jackson, Texas (ClassDojo)
- San Diego, California (MrFlamerBoy)
- Austin, Nevada
- Gr8 Neverland
- Pooltable, New York (Jokshoofficalonscratch77)
- A factory (MarkerTPOT)
- 29 November 1985 (Vintilaandrei)
- May 25, 1999 (KittyFan2004)
- August 8, 0008
- August 8th, 2008 (TheObjectThing15)
- August 8th, 1998 (Jokshoofficalonscratch77, U4Again)
- September 4th, 1992 (Wen Kai Foo)
- 8-Ball coincidentally only got “8“ votes to debut in BFDI.
- He doesn't have a favorite number.
- He's Enzo's Favorite RC.
- He is the only member of A Better Name Than That to not have any limbs.
- His recommender also recommended 8-Ball from II.
Names in other languages
- 8-Balle - French
- 8 गेंद - Hindi
- 8ボール(or "エイトボール") - Japanese
- 8 공 - Korean
- 8 мяч - Russian
- Bola 8 - Spanish
- Bola #8 - Castellano
- Quả bóng 8 - Vietnamese
- 8 bola - Malay
- Palla 8 - Italian
- 8 liathróid - Irish